Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, I guess it will be the end of June before September dates are released.

Did you guys break the site now? :rotfl: I can't get into the dining reservation system it keeps telling me the site is down for maintenance!

I was able to make my reservation this morning for July 12th, 9:00 pm. The kids will be so happy to go back!

Thanks to you guys for letting us know July was added!

Congrates to everyone on making your ADR for the Wishes Party for July dates.

Today was my ADR day and since the online system was acting all squirrely this am and not letting me book my 180+10 I had to call for most of my reservations, I asked about the Dessert Party for Oct and the CM said it seems like they are now releasing it at around the 90day mark, she did try to check about booking it but it was a no go

Congrates to everyone on making your ADR for the Wishes Party for July dates.

Today was my ADR day and since the online system was acting all squirrely this am and not letting me book my 180+10 I had to call for most of my reservations, I asked about the Dessert Party for Oct and the CM said it seems like they are now releasing it at around the 90day mark, she did try to check about booking it but it was a no go

I'm thinking 90 days is right, because I was able to book 7/22 online this morning :banana::banana: I've never done this before, I can't wait to check it out!

me three! I haven't heard much from it, but i think it is pretty well thought of since it seems so hard to get a reservation...Can anyone tell me if they thought it was worth the cost? I'm planning it for my honeymoon on my fiancee's birthday. (Oct 19)

me three! I haven't heard much from it, but i think it is pretty well thought of since it seems so hard to get a reservation...Can anyone tell me if they thought it was worth the cost? I'm planning it for my honeymoon on my fiancee's birthday. (Oct 19)

I have not been to the Dessert Party before but I have read numerous reviews and IMHO I do not feel $25.99 (total for 2 $55.36 current price)is too much to pay for reserved seats and beverage & dessert offerings.

Its the perfect viewing spot for the fireworks and the "new" castle show before Wishes, plus tinkerbell flys directly overhead.

To me sounds like the perfect end to a Magical Day

Of course, yesterday was the first day in weeks that I didn't try and *that's* the day it opened up!! :lmao:

Out of habit I checked again today and got my reservation for the 17th of July!!! I'm so excited!!! :woohoo: I was just coming here to let everyone know it's finally open but I see the news is already out.

It came to $113 for my family of 5 and I think that's totally worth it to not have to fight the crowds for a good spot to view the fireworks. Plus, dessert is involved and that's always good! Congrats to everyone else who got their July reservations. I hope everyone still waiting gets to book soon!!!

Of course, yesterday was the first day in weeks that I didn't try and *that's* the day it opened up!! :lmao:

Out of habit I checked again today and got my reservation for the 17th of July!!! I'm so excited!!! :woohoo: I was just coming here to let everyone know it's finally open but I see the news is already out.

It came to $113 for my family of 5 and I think that's totally worth it to not have to fight the crowds for a good spot to view the fireworks. Plus, dessert is involved and that's always good! Congrats to everyone else who got their July reservations. I hope everyone still waiting gets to book soon!!!

Congrates on getting your reservation !
I am afraid I am going to forget to keep checking for when they release my dates for October :rotfl:

I'm not sure that's true -- I've read trip reports of people who have done the Dessert Party on the 3rd, at least, in past years.

One CM suggested that they were sold out already, but honestly, I checked within an hour of the first report and don't think that's the case. (Especially since nobody else on here has reported making a reservation for either of those dates.) I think they're just not released yet. Hope they will be released at some point, I guess I'll keep checking.

well i got two different answers for the 3rd and 4th one was there wont be a party, the other is since they have not posted fireworks times yet those 2 dates are not available, since they have not posted the times it certainly is not sold out

I tried for July 3rd at several different times and nothing was available. However, I got the time I wanted for July 6th. I'm beginning to think they might not be doing it for the 3rd or the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter