Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing for July 3rd or 4th, It is not sold out, it was never open for booking. They have had the dessert party on the 3rd and 4th of July before, it just was not for wishes, it was for the "special" fireworks. Strange, there is not even fireworks listed on the park calender for those days.

Thanks to the OP for establishing this thread, it's very helpful! Hopefully September/October will be out soon. We did the Dessert Party last trip and it was money well spent. About 15 minutes after we arrived, rain came pouring down for about 10 minutes or so. The poor people camped out around the castle got soaked but we stayed dry. We had a great view, a comfortable place to sit and yummy desserts.

Thanks to the OP for establishing this thread, it's very helpful! Hopefully September/October will be out soon. We did the Dessert Party last trip and it was money well spent. About 15 minutes after we arrived, rain came pouring down for about 10 minutes or so. The poor people camped out around the castle got soaked but we stayed dry. We had a great view, a comfortable place to sit and yummy desserts.

My DH actually got excited about the Dessert Party, he likes the idea of having a place to sit and not have to stake out a spot in the mass of people and he is a big sweet person, usually I have to drag him to the fireworks in fact before I decided to book the Dessert Party we were going to watch the fireworks from the Poly beach. I just wish I could book October NOW !!!

I checked this am and still nothing past July 31 and still no availabilty for July 3 & 4 for anyone waiting for those dates.:sad1:

Definitely doing it for our Sept trip and it's a perfect way to celebrate DS's birthday. I just wish that Disney could make it 180 ADR instead of this crazy openings. It's not even exact 90 days at this point.... :sad2:

Subscribing to this thread. Thanks for this thread OP I think I may want to see about doing this when we go up.

Does anyone know if you can switch days? If I call and book for later in the trip, and then the 3rd/4th opens up, can they move my prepayment to those days?

Trying to decide if I want to do it another day or not, in the event that the 3rd never opens up. Super-frustrated by this, can you tell? :surfweb:

So glad I stumbled across this thread...I was wondering if you could see the electrical parade from that same spot as far as timing and such goes. Sounds PERFECT. Thanks for starting it, OP!

I checked this evening and still nothing past 7/31. I'll check again tomorrow for those of you waiting on September/October dates.:)

1 question - does the party happen every night there are fireworks?

Does anyone know if you can switch days? If I call and book for later in the trip, and then the 3rd/4th opens up, can they move my prepayment to those days?

Trying to decide if I want to do it another day or not, in the event that the 3rd never opens up. Super-frustrated by this, can you tell? :surfweb:

I think if it were me I would probably book another date for fear of it booking up while I waited for the 3rd or 4th. As far as them switching the dates and payments later, I honestly have no idea, sorry.
1 question - does the party happen every night there are fireworks?

I was wondering myself if they offered the Dessert Party during MNSSHP, it seems to me they offered it last year during MVMCP but not entirely sure.

I'll be the first to join for November :)

Thanks OP!!

Welcome to the thread! The waiting for them to open up the bookings for the Dessert Party is just so frustrateing, but at least it is good to know lots of other DISers are here to keep watch together.

I was wondering myself if they offered the Dessert Party during MNSSHP, it seems to me they offered it last year during MVMCP but not entirely sure.[/QUOTE]

We did it in 2009 during the MVMCP.....so may be is the same for MNSSHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter