Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dates are now in the calendar for August and September but the system is saying nothing available when you click on them. Hoping this means they are close to opening both months!

I think that is an encourageing sign that soon all of you waiting for Ausgust and September will be able to book......maybe.....ya just never know with Disney :laughing:

I just had to go look and see about the calendars for August and September being up and noticed October and part of Novembers there too !!! :banana:

Maybe they will release 3 months ahead soon ????? Oh I have my fingers crossed I would be so happy if I could just book my October date soon. :goodvibes

I'm also waiting for August. I called (again) on Sunday hoping that the first of the month would bring a release of dates for August, but no such luck. Checked online this morning and can see where they are not grayed out anymore, but no matter what time/day you pick it comes back with "not available." Calling didn't work either. It's a real pain to keep trying back every day. Why can't they just say when the dates will be released?

Thanks for the "heads up" everyone. I'll be keeping a close eye on it now. I'm going in September and I have already got dinner reservations for each night. Does anyone know if this is available on MNSSHP nights?

Although I don't know for sure, I think you can pretty much guarantee they won't have one for MNSSHP since they have "Hallowishes" instead of "Wishes" on those nights.

I have a question....

When trying to book the party through the reservation system, it gives me the choice of 7, 8 or 9 pm. Are there 3 different times for this? That doesn't make much sense.

I have a question....

When trying to book the party through the reservation system, it gives me the choice of 7, 8 or 9 pm. Are there 3 different times for this? That doesn't make much sense.

Thats just the reservation system. Although the system does give two or more times there is only party per day and it always starts one hour prior to the scheduled Wishes time!

You can register and get a wristband about 15 minutes earlier and they will let you in one hour prior to Wishes...

so i just went online to look and lo and behold all of august is there, as well as most dates in sept followed by oct and nov...the date i wanted in nov was there, so i tried booking it...it wouldn't let me...

i called...a CM told me that it meant the date is not available for booking, they are only opening july right now, after that they don't know what will happen. (she also didn't understand why certain dates were available to book online but no really available) I asked her if she meant, they would no longer be hosting this event and she said she didn't know. :confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

what do we think???

Just called for August, as it appears you can do it online, but there still saying there not sure if there extending it...ughhh..

Just called for August - not open yet! Not sure if they would open it....:confused3 she told me call late May, early June....WHAT????:confused3:confused3

Just called for August, as it appears you can do it online, but there still saying there not sure if there extending it...ughhh..

If I am remembering correctly ever since it was first offered in summer of 2009 ? they always say they are not sure if it will be extended or not and it always has been, so I have high hopes that it will continue to be offered. It seems for what they charge it must be a money maker or they would have cut it out before now not to mention the price has increased from $18.99 pp for Adults to $ 25.99 now I think? Since ticket prices normally go up each August I am expecting a price increase again later this year. The question is will my October dates be released before an increase in price :rotfl:

I tried last night to book for October and I couldn't get anything. I thought I had completely missed it. But it sounds like the dates weren't really released yet. Now, when I check the dates are gone. Hopefully, next time I have better luck.

No they grayed the Aug-Nov. dates all out again. They never released them, so don't give up. Just keep checking. For October I would think they wouldn't release the dates until late June or even July. :thumbsup2

I tried last night to book for October and I couldn't get anything. I thought I had completely missed it. But it sounds like the dates weren't really released yet. Now, when I check the dates are gone. Hopefully, next time I have better luck.

No they grayed the Aug-Nov. dates all out again. They never released them, so don't give up. Just keep checking. For October I would think they wouldn't release the dates until late June or even July. :thumbsup2

I went to the site this am just to check and see if maybe they had by some miracle opened up new dates and saw that the August-November calendars were gone :scared1: So much for the high hopes I had yesterday that soon at least some of us might be able to book the party :sad1:

I just went into the site now and the dates are open again (not grayed out) but you still can't book. :headache: So frustrating! Just let us book already! Pixie dust that they will maybe open up today! :wizard:

I just went into the site now and the dates are open again (not grayed out) but you still can't book. :headache: So frustrating! Just let us book already! Pixie dust that they will maybe open up today! :wizard:

The powers that be at Disney are just toying with us now! This is cruel :rotfl:

I just booked for September... but that time is weird.

I got one for Sept 26th (my birthday) at 9:00 but the fireworks are supposed to start at 9, I thought it was supposed to start an hour early??

I just booked for September... but that time is weird.

I got one for Sept 26th (my birthday) at 9:00 but the fireworks are supposed to start at 9, I thought it was supposed to start an hour early??

Again all dates are grayed out :-( just checked it now.. After I entered my August manually this new text appeared:

"This dining event is not currently scheduled to take place on the date selected. However, it may be scheduled to take place on this date in the coming months. Please check back later or select another date"

This is weird ....

Again all dates are grayed out :-( just checked it now.. After I entered my August manually this new text appeared:

"This dining event is not currently scheduled to take place on the date selected. However, it may be scheduled to take place on this date in the coming months. Please check back later or select another date"

This is weird ....

Well they took my credit card information so it will be interesting to see if it goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter