Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

Yep as of now it seems no Party 11/28-11/30.

CM we're on the phone with says he sees it operating on the 30th, just no reservations. Weird. I'm going to be so disappointed if this doesn't work out - it was so exciting to see the announcement here that November was open!!

I was hoping someone from the boards would be going same night! I was worried it would open while I was at work or in car or God forbid in Dr.'s ofc. With my phone turned off! Now have every ressie we wanted and can relax and look forward to trip!

This was the final piece in our puzzle too. I'm not the most patient of people and the waiting for driving me insane. I was cursing myself for being up so late but it was obviously meant to be.

Will definitely look out for you on the 18th, as we're both parties of 2 we shouldn't be too hard to spot!

I had the choice of 8 PM or 8:15 pm?!?!?

I chose 8pm.

Does anyone know why there were 2 different times???

This was the final piece in our puzzle too. I'm not the most patient of people and the waiting for driving me insane. I was cursing myself for being up so late but it was obviously meant to be.

Will definitely look out for you on the 18th, as we're both parties of 2 we shouldn't be too hard to spot!

We're also a Party of 2 going on the 18th!

Every time we have gone they have always put us in front row. I will be with my nephew he is over 6' ft tall hard to miss! Looking forward to meeting you!

Every time we have gone they have always put us in front row. I will be with my nephew he is over 6' ft tall hard to miss! Looking forward to meeting you!

I will not be booking until December opens up, but were you able to pick your seats? Or did you just pick a time available ?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wow thats awesome that it opened!! Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted :cool1: I guess now is my time to start obsessing over Dec I have only been following this thread since July opened:rolleyes1 I hope everyone continues to get what they want!!!:banana::woohoo:

I will not be booking until December opens up, but were you able to pick your seats? Or did you just pick a time available ?

You just pick an available time. Seating is assigned by when the reservation was made. The sooner the reservation is made the closer to the rail you are the later the farther away from the rail you are. It is on a first come first serve basis.

Oh December must be coming soon! Any guesses? And are you all booking online? I'll have to search it out & start coming up with a plan. Thanks all!

It seems as though they are taking reservations for MVMCP evenings!

I thought that the DP wasn't held on party nights?!

You just pick an available time. Seating is assigned by when the reservation was made. The sooner the reservation is made the closer to the rail you are the later the farther away from the rail you are. It is on a first come first serve basis.

Thank you :)

No, you can't pick your own seats I have been told by a CM that seating is assigned in order of reservations being made, however it does seem like smaller parties are seated in front. I did make ressie by phone one time and asked for front area as my nephew has vision issues and is on autism spectrum he can't go up to rail but must stay seated. However last time I made ressie online and we were still seated in front as a party of 2. Any table is really fine as most people go up to rail when fireworks begin anyway.

Oh December must be coming soon! Any guesses? And are you all booking online? I'll have to search it out & start coming up with a plan. Thanks all!

I called this morning and experienced a very unpleasant cast member who informed me that they had not started booking for October ( i knowing full well that october is booked)so November and December were out of the picture! After that conversation I will definitely be booking online lol !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter