Windsor Hills?

disneystacy

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip for Dec. We are going to do Discovery Cove, Seaworld, Aquatica and Universal. We are skipping Disney parks this year (did them last year). Is Windsor Hills too far from where we want to spend our time? How long would it take to get to Seaworld? Thanks!

It's down by Animal kingdom, just off the Oceola parkway, west of I-4. I think it would take about 35 minutes door to gate, depending on traffic.

we are going in november, may do magic kingdom, other than that are planning on doing universal and attending the convention center. I think it took us about 20 minutes last year to get to the convention center, and us/seaworld are close to convention center. we looked at places closer to universal, but with a family of 5 we need space or two rooms. we decided to stay at wh again this year as hubby said he would like to stay at WH again and did not feel the drive was worth the change.

SeaWorld and Universal would be within 20 - 25 minutes depending on traffic. Maybe even 15 min for SeaWorld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter