Will Ferrell on Oprah.

SherryNC

Shameless<br><font color=purple>I don't kiss and t
After Nicole. Wow, I wish I was Mrs. Will Ferrell. :lovestruc He is just too funny. :rotfl:

oh wow! I'll have to record it when it comes on around 2 or 3am. I love Will Ferrell.

Okay, Oprah is on in two minutes here. I'll have to watch and let you know if I agree ;)

Awwwww that shoe rotation thing just makes him more adorable. :goodvibes

Oh my gosh, i can't believe I'm the only one so far who doesn't find him funny at ALL! His movies are sooooo lame, I swear Anchorman was the worst 1.5 hours of my life. I watched the Nicole Kidman part of that interview and then we changed it. =)

That said, my DH thinks he's the funniest man alive *shrugs*

Aimeedyan said:
Oh my gosh, i can't believe I'm the only one so far who doesn't find him funny at ALL! His movies are sooooo lame, I swear Anchorman was the worst 1.5 hours of my life. I watched the Nicole Kidman part of that interview and then we changed it. =)

:scared1: Am I being punked? :teeth: ;)

Aimeedyan said:

I agree.....ELF and Anchorman were so PAINFUL that I am still licking the wounds! :p

tiggersmom2 said:
I agree.....ELF and Anchorman were so PAINFUL that I am still licking the wounds! :p

Alright you evil people. Get off my thread!! :rotfl:

tiggersmom2 said:

I refused to watch Elf. DH was on his own, I left the room and surfed the net ;)

He is really funny but, like anything else on SNL, he can get a bit carried away! But when he is funny, he is hilarious! My family loves him!!

Oprah comes on at 4:00 here and it has just started so haven't gotten to Will yet.

OMG ~ They just showed him running down the street buck neked with his little butt digitalized! :eek:

I caught some of it. I love Will. He is soooo funny! And I absolutely LOVE Elf. ::yes:: :bounce: :rotfl:

I didn't want to like Elf but it was really funny
He made my family laugh quite a bit. :earboy2:

I saw just a few minutes of Oprah today, mainly at the end for the new book club selection. Will Farrell is funny, and he looked better today than he normally does. I was actually wondering if he'd had some sort of "work" done, but I think maybe he just has a different haircut.

I wondered if Oprah asked Nicole anything about Tom. I have seen her talk about him in other interviews.

luv2nascar said:
I didn't want to like Elf but it was really funny
He made my family laugh quite a bit. :earboy2:

I agree completely! I didn't see this for the longest time. Then, we caught it on HBO or something and I was roaring! We had to buy the DVD. :teeth:

Of course now I say "gianormous" all the time! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter