Will Ferrell on Oprah.

SherryNC

Shameless<br><font color=purple>I don't kiss and t
After Nicole. Wow, I wish I was Mrs. Will Ferrell. :lovestruc He is just too funny. :rotfl:

kimwim8

<font color=red>Won't admit to anything<br><font c
oh wow! I'll have to record it when it comes on around 2 or 3am. I love Will Ferrell.

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Okay, Oprah is on in two minutes here. I'll have to watch and let you know if I agree ;)

SherryNC

Awwwww that shoe rotation thing just makes him more adorable. :goodvibes

Aimeedyan

DIS Veteran
Oh my gosh, i can't believe I'm the only one so far who doesn't find him funny at ALL! His movies are sooooo lame, I swear Anchorman was the worst 1.5 hours of my life. I watched the Nicole Kidman part of that interview and then we changed it. =)

That said, my DH thinks he's the funniest man alive *shrugs*

SherryNC

Aimeedyan said:
Oh my gosh, i can't believe I'm the only one so far who doesn't find him funny at ALL! His movies are sooooo lame, I swear Anchorman was the worst 1.5 hours of my life. I watched the Nicole Kidman part of that interview and then we changed it. =)

:scared1: Am I being punked? :teeth: ;)

tiggersmom2

<font color=navy>Can think for herself<br><font co
Aimeedyan said:

I agree.....ELF and Anchorman were so PAINFUL that I am still licking the wounds! :p

SherryNC

tiggersmom2 said:
I agree.....ELF and Anchorman were so PAINFUL that I am still licking the wounds! :p

Alright you evil people. Get off my thread!! :rotfl:

Aimeedyan

DIS Veteran
tiggersmom2 said:

I refused to watch Elf. DH was on his own, I left the room and surfed the net ;)

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
He is really funny but, like anything else on SNL, he can get a bit carried away! But when he is funny, he is hilarious! My family loves him!!

Oprah comes on at 4:00 here and it has just started so haven't gotten to Will yet.

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
OMG ~ They just showed him running down the street buck neked with his little butt digitalized! :eek:

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
I caught some of it. I love Will. He is soooo funny! And I absolutely LOVE Elf. ::yes:: :bounce: :rotfl:

luv2nascar

<font color=purple>You're a wizard Harry. And a th
I didn't want to like Elf but it was really funny
He made my family laugh quite a bit. :earboy2:

swilphil

Feels trapped in a Brady Bunch episode at the Poly
I saw just a few minutes of Oprah today, mainly at the end for the new book club selection. Will Farrell is funny, and he looked better today than he normally does. I was actually wondering if he'd had some sort of "work" done, but I think maybe he just has a different haircut.

I wondered if Oprah asked Nicole anything about Tom. I have seen her talk about him in other interviews.

cynsaun

DIS Veteran
luv2nascar said:
I didn't want to like Elf but it was really funny
He made my family laugh quite a bit. :earboy2:

I agree completely! I didn't see this for the longest time. Then, we caught it on HBO or something and I was roaring! We had to buy the DVD. :teeth:

Of course now I say "gianormous" all the time! :rotfl:

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!