why are soups a snack credit only at some QS?

akayf

Mouseketeer
I love clam chowder and want to get some at Columbia Harbor House. It's just odd that I have to pay out of pocket for it there but can get the onion or potato soup as a snack at BOG. Just doesn't make sense.

I love clam chowder and want to get some at Columbia Harbor House. It's just odd that I have to pay out of pocket for it there but can get the onion or potato soup as a snack at BOG. Just doesn't make sense.

Are you sure you can't? I know we used a snack credit to get the chilli at CHH a few years ago. I don't see why they wouldn't let you get the chowder. Always possible they've changed since then, but you could try if you haven't before.

It's not on the snack list credit post. Plus on several websites that have pics of the menu, the snack credit symbol is not next to the soup.

I don't think it was when we were in there a couple weeks ago, now that you mention it.

I paid cash for that meal, so didn't really pay as much attention to the symbols.

As for why, I'm sure it has to do with product cost. While all WDW restaurants are under the same umbrella, they do each have their own management who I'm sure has some input into such decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter