Who's today's best rock band?

I am way too indecisive for this game so I'll just name the tops...and cheat because I'm sure a number of these don't count as bands from today BUT they'll outlast almost anyone from "today".

Aerosmith
Bon Jovi
Daughtry
Guns n' Roses
Goo Goo Dolls
Violent Femmes

OOOOH!!! Are we allowed!?!

Ok.

QUEEN!!!!

The fact of the matter is:

Glam: Scary in a good way.

Emo: Scary in a bad way.

I agree with what you said about Nickelback and VR, Mike. Both are great bands. Nickelback just plain sounds good. And VR sounds like Guns N' Roses, which is always a good thing.

Also, Wolfmother is a pretty awesome band IMO.

:scared1: They try wayyy to hard to BE Led Zeppelin...

If you get more into metal and stuff, I think mastadon and... god what's the namE?!?!?! I'm going braindead... I'll get back later... are pretty good

I love Nickleback and Daughtery, but honestly, I would consider them more of a "power pop." But that's just me.

Hinder's good, jsut not... original, I guess.
I like Green Day. A lot.

And, no a lot of Daughtery's songs do not sound the same. And two are overplayed. But those are the only ones. But whatever.

Old rock stuff? I love it. Van Halen HAS to be my FAVORITE. :love: Van Halen with David Lee Roth, not Sammy Hagar.

I miss old Nickelback.
I ABSOLUTELY hate All the Right Reasons. That album makes me want to cry. The songs were okay, the first few times around, but they're overplayed. I listened to If Everyone Cared a lot after my brother bought the cd, and now like a year to a year and a half later it's only out now.
I hate artists and bands that try to make an album last forever (Nickelback and Nelly Furtado are good examples of this)

Anyways..
I like Mariana's Trench, but you guys would probably consider that emo.

Billy Talent though, is amazing.

:scared1: They try wayyy to hard to BE Led Zeppelin...

If you get more into metal and stuff, I think mastadon and... god what's the namE?!?!?! I'm going braindead... I'll get back later... are pretty good

I love Nickleback and Daughtery, but honestly, I would consider them more of a "power pop." But that's just me.

Hinder's good, jsut not... original, I guess.
I like Green Day. A lot.

And, no a lot of Daughtery's songs do not sound the same. And two are overplayed. But those are the only ones. But whatever.

Old rock stuff? I love it. Van Halen HAS to be my FAVORITE. :love: Van Halen with David Lee Roth, not Sammy Hagar.

No, they try to be like Led Zeppelin. And they do a great job. And what's wrong with being like Zeppelin?

BTW Queen is the greatest rock band that ever existed except for maybe Zeppelin. Bohemian Rhapsody FTW.

Yeah. Queen's my favorite band of all time.

As for today, I don't even know. I would definately pick Velvet Revolver over Nickeback, though.

Queen is the best band of all time, but as of bands that are still alive, Aerosmith is number one. U2 is awesome too. Muse is okay, but their music is nothing compared to Steven Tyler and Bono.

bands today i think
Velvet Revolver
Avenged Sevenfold
Ozzy
Linkin Park* ( the "old" linkin Park)
Breaking Benjamin

Some of the classic rock bands are
AC DC
Guns n Roses
Metallica
Aerosmith

Sonic Youth
Sonic Youth
Sonic Youth
Sonic Youth
Sonic Youth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter