Who's today's best rock band?

Emo is a sad attempt to look like the glam metal stars of yesterday. Sorry guys, but they did looking like women better than you.

Emo is a sad attempt to look like the glam metal stars of yesterday. Sorry guys, but they did looking like women better than you.
Glam:
cinderella2.jpg

acZc.6TMC

motley-crue-014.jpg

Emo:
sq-red-bg-press-04.jpg

My-chemical-romance.jpg

060609bumbershoot_afi.jpg

I do agree with Mike though with the exception of AFI and Dashboard Confessional...I do like them. And P!ATD if you consider them emo.
I don't like any other ones.

I am way too indecisive for this game so I'll just name the tops...and cheat because I'm sure a number of these don't count as bands from today BUT they'll outlast almost anyone from "today".

Aerosmith
Bon Jovi
Daughtry
Guns n' Roses
Goo Goo Dolls
Violent Femmes

Glam:
cinderella2.jpg

acZc.6TMC

motley-crue-014.jpg

Emo:
sq-red-bg-press-04.jpg

My-chemical-romance.jpg

060609bumbershoot_afi.jpg

The fact of the matter is:

Glam: Scary in a good way.

Emo: Scary in a bad way.

I agree with what you said about Nickelback and VR, Mike. Both are great bands. Nickelback just plain sounds good. And VR sounds like Guns N' Roses, which is always a good thing.

Also, Wolfmother is a pretty awesome band IMO.

Um, is it bad that the only vaguely-current rock band I like and can name off the top of my head is U2? I don't really know that they would count as a band of today. :[

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter