Who's going in June and where are you staying?

Thanks to a great AP rate, well be at POFQ June3-7....YIPPEE!!

mapmakerj said:
I know this is off topic but, I need help from all the people going in June. I am planning a 6/06 trip and have never been in the summer. I posted a thread on 2 boards asking for help in deciding between mid-june and late july and I am now getting scared off by the responses. All of my replies were extremely negative toward going in summer at all. Most said they would choose neither. If anyone can give me some advise on Disney in June I would really, really appreciate it. We have to plan around school now, DS will be in Kindergarten and DH does not want to pull him out. Thank you so much :confused3

WE have always gone in June and one time in July and we have had so much each time. The weather is nice aside from the occasional sstroms in the evenings, but they are quick. So you go on and go .

YOull love it

Ok, here goes what I think is now our final plans for our June, 2005 trip:

June 13-17 (Offsite) The Fountains
June 17-24 (Offsite) Silver Lake Resort
June 24-26 Pop Century
June 26-July 1 - Beach Club Villas

We are so excited to be able to stay this long!!
Lisa
Tiger Fan

Coronado too, June 7th to June 16th. Galenamom I expect you to be there to great us upon arrival :wave2: and you can count on the three of us to be there waving goodbye to your group upon your departure! :wave:

HoHum....

We had to switch our May trip to June soooooooooo we'll be at the Wilderness Lodge June 17th-June 22nd. Then we're going over to Universal RPH for 4 more nites.

changed our travel dates from August to June

June 11 and 12 (Royal Pacific at Universal)
June 13-18 (offsite, Cypress Pointe)
June 19-23 (OKW, 1 bdrm)
June 24 and 25 (BWV, 1 bdrm)
June 26--return home :sad2:

June 20th through the 30th.
First time trying Pop!
My grandson loves the fountains at DTD so we are doing Pop because of the spray fountains for kids.

rcumming said:
WE have always gone in June and one time in July and we have had so much each time. The weather is nice aside from the occasional sstroms in the evenings, but they are quick. So you go on and go .

YOull love it

Thank you! It really feels great to hear that. I feel like I have my own June Cheerleaders giving me a pep talk! We are absolutely going next June now. I can't wait!

wildbill said:
June 4th thru the 12th at Port Orleans Riverside-hope we like it as much as we liked CBR.

Bill

We'll be there at about the same time. We are former CBR people who got a code and had to cancel CBR b/c it was not available. So, it is our first time at POR, too. Hope we like it as much as CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter