• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in June and where are you staying?

:sunny: We'll be at YC June 2-11. This will be our first time staying there. So, we're really excited!!!! :bounce:

Our first June trip! We are going June 3-13. I have booked the airfare but we aren't sure where to stay. POP? POFQ? CSR?

We've done AKL, WL, OKW, YC, BWI, ASMo. If we can handle July/August temps, I am assuming we will be fine with June! :smooth:

We'll be there June 19-27, and we're staying at OKW!

Going in June too-9-16 Port Orleans Riverside-with 2 teenagers-any good suggestions?????????????
Hey JW---I'm close----near Lorain!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be there June 15-22. Can't wait for *Project X* :bounce:

Happy St. Patricks Day "y'all"!! :shamrock:

We will be there June 3-7 and we are staying at PoP. Hope to be in the 50's section! :sunny:

I am going at the end of June checking in on the 26th...Pop Century for me. :earboy2: :earsgirl:

Requested 70's...I want to be away frm the pool :)

:teeth: May 28 at All Star Movies, May 29 to June 5 at home at BCV and then June 5 to June 8 at CSR.. CAN NOT WAIT!! :Pinkbounc :cool1: :hourglass

June 3rd - 13th for my crew with 2 rooms at the Swan. Thank goodness for Starwood pts. We are celebrating a lot of things this trip. Youngest DD graduation from high school, DH's birthday, and grandson's 1st birthday! :grouphug: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter