Who's going in June and where are you staying?

We are having a Disney fairytale wedding at Disneyland on June 17th then flying over to WDW on June 20th for our honeymoon and staying at POR until the 26th when we get on board the Wonder and take our Disney Cruise. :cool1: :banana: :dancer: :thewave:

If anyone who will be at WDW on June 12th is interested, I have an Illuminations Cruise booked.

We still have room for three more people--maybe five, but I am awaiting confirmation from a party of two.

PM me if you're interested.

June 22 - June 26, Contemporary. First time back on site since 3rd grade.

Wow fairytalelover-I'll be at POR celebrating our 25th anniversary on the 25 and 26. Look for our crazy crew-we purchased on ebay the Minnie sparkle ears and Mickey tophat. My son will have the Mickey grad hat and Teen daughter a sweet 16 (her choice) . Look for us and give me a wave!

DH and I will be at All Star Music June 7-10 without the kids. This is an unexpected trip, but thanks to SouthWest and their $98 airfare, and DH's email PIN code for Values at $59/night...we're going! For such a small amount of money I can't pass it up. (Too bad we can only get away for a few days...but hey, it's still better than staying home right?) :teeth: :cool1:

Just Myself, DH and DD. The 2 DS's will be on separate school-sponsored trips to Europe!
We have been on many trips to WDW, so are hitting the highlights - trying a few new restaurants, trying to take in an Illuminations Cruise (hint, hint, anyone have one to share?? :rolleyes1 ).
Also, doing the Keys to the Kingdom Tour since DD is 16 and old enough finally.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

To: Deesknee, beccasmom & zagafi~~~
looks like we may run into each other the end of June at OKW. We'll be there June 25 & 26th. I'll be lookin' for ya's....... :magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter