Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer

FOJMO

<font color=red>If English is the official languag
When we were on the Magic last week, we went to Who Wants To Be A Mouseketeer.

Upon entering the Walt Disney Theatre, we were told by a cast member (as he was telling everyone) if you wanted to be a contestant, we needed to sit in the front half of the theatre.

So, we trekked our way all the way down to Row C, Seats 9, 10, 11, & 12.

Well, when the "computer" began to pick the seat for the contestant(s), each and every time, it picked Rows, T-Z!!!!

Turns out, I guess, that they were probably just trying to fill in the front seats first and everyone who came in last, were the ones who actually were selected for the game?!:(

Hmmm... no one told us where to sit and I followed the recommendations from posts here and the passporter, to find an empty row. Granted our row was never called! BUT someone did with a cruise at our show.

Sounds to me like that CM was pulling your chain...

It was made clear to us that the computer would randomly pick from all the seats in the theater, not just the front rows!
As it turned out, there were contestants from all over the theater during our game - front AND back...

'Beano':cool:

We were told the same thing when we were on the Magic in May. When they say the front of the theater, they mean the first 24 rows.

The rows start with B and run through Y. Z is reserved for the wheel chair accessible rows in the back.

So, between Y and Z there are some rows that cannot be "selected" by the computer and those are the rows that the Cast Members are advising anyone who wants a chance to play in the game to avoid.

It was just chance that the rows selected all came from the latter letters of the alphabet as it really is done randomly.

Val,

I was at the same show. I sat in row X (the last center row) with my family, and we had the whole center section of row X to ourselves. We were so close.... both row Y and row Z were both called!!!

3 circls,

Someone from handicapped row Z was picked, but she was given the choice and she was allowed to send a family member in her place, since her wheelchair wasn't easily able to make it down to the stage.

- David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter