• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is your guide/Who has the same as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Thread, thanks for all the effort put into it:worship:

I think I am just supposed to put our Guide's name here, so it is Laurie Bailie.

We were reassigned to Bryan Chambers in March. Susan Schell was our guide until she retired. Thanks for keeping the thread going. It's pretty cool to see who is assigned to who.

Add me to Bill Wroe, but I have to say that Byron is the one who convinced DH to purchase. Thank you Byron!!!

Newbie here...what or who the heck is a guide? Do I have one? Do I need one? We just bought DVC last week.

Newbie here...what or who the heck is a guide? Do I have one? Do I need one? We just bought DVC last week.

Your guide is your salesperson. You have one, even if you don't know it. Barring changes like promotions, people leaving DVC, retirements, etc, your guide stays "with you" for the life of your membership and if you add on points, you'll work with that person again. If you aren't satisfied with your guide, you can request a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter