Who is going? When?

Hi Dan, Nancy, Bobbi and Jean :yay: hope you all are doing well. :grouphug:

Excited to be able to take my niece, this will be her first trip and she will be just shy of her 7th birthday. :cake:

Congrats Nancy on grand baby #2 :butterfly

Nancy, I didn't catch that Grand baby #2 is on the way. Congrats!!

Heidi, you are going to have so much fun with your niece especially since this is going to be her first visit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the grandbaby wishes.
A boy and his name is Alex

Aria has been to WDW once and DLR once. 2nd and 3rd DLR trips will be in 2017.
Hope for another family trip to WDW in Oct. 2018

I'm in the process of planning a trip next December, waiting for the dates so I can book our villa. Hoping for a 1 BR standard view at Bay Lake Towers. We really enjoyed ourselves last December visiting during the month of December, the Christmas season is wonderful at WDW. I'll update when our trip is booked.

Good for you.
We will be going to DLR next Dec......waiting for that 11 month date to come

Beginning to book next December. December 1-3 at former Villas at Wilderness Lodge, now Boulder Ridge.

That will be after NYC to San Juan DCL cruise nov 26 to Dec. 1.

I'm also booked for next December. We will be at BLT from Dec 8 - 16. Looking forward to another WDW trip in December to take in all the Holiday entertainment. Now the planning begins.

Dec 3-9 BWV

May try to tweak that. At first I will be with Tom, then either my cousins or friends.

We are going for NYE again. So far we have Dec 29 - Jan 4. BLT and BWV. We'll be going to VB and I think SSR for a bit after that. Will be booking soon, after we decide how long we want the VB time to be.

We will be at Pop from Feb 3-10.

Will stay offsite in Orlando area for 3 or 4 more days afterward, to do Disney Springs and one last day of parks.

The family April trip got cancelled due to a family emergency - but all is well now.
We have rescheduled for September 24 - 30 and staying at Old Key West Villas.
I will be going down by myself July 6 - 10 and staying at POFQ.

We will be in a Copper Creek cabin December 1-3, before the BWV, 3-7! I invited my cousins and their mom to come, and they accepted. SSR December 7-11!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!