Which deal is better?????

matousm

momtojt
We have booked CBR for 6-6 until 6-12 for 2 adults and 1 child with 35% code and are paying for QS plan. Would it be better for us to use $500 gift card instead of room discount.
I have not received free QS code yeat and I guess I won't since we have already booked.

Well you have to figure out how much your QS plan costs for your trip. If that equals less than 500.00 than the gift card is better, because if you do not add the QS plan to your trip, but eat just as the plan entitles, you can use the 500.00 gc to pay for those food purchases.

If I am wrong on this someone else correct me please. Thanks:goodvibes

Good luck to you and have a wonderful trip. And you may still get the code even though you are booked, it has happened before.

The numbers I ran for your trip show a price difference of 379.70 for the same trip. So, if you take off the $500 from the price, it's like getting $100 free. Also... the QSDP is about $440. So if you really wanted to save some money, you could skip the QSDP, go with the gift card offer, and use the $500 to pay for food while at the parks.

IF you get a PIN for the QSDP it would be better than the current room only deal for you. All of the numers I ran were for a standard view room at CBR, your 6 nights, 6 day MYW base ticket, and the QSDP.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Oh, and just because you have booked doesn't mean you won't get a PIN. You might still get one, so be on the lookout!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter