Where to get custom

kimmiec

Earning My Ears
tshirts printed? I can design them and want to know if there is somewhere that can get them screenprinted failry reasonably for our nexttrip, TIA!

I've used www.zazzle.com before, or I've also heard of www.caffepress.com.

I'm not sure if they're what you'd call reasonable, though - printed T-shirts cost ~$20.

If that's too much, you can buy iron-on stuff and print it yourself...

PM me if you would like. I have a business doing this and it can be about $6.00 a shirt--with as much color as you want. More info if you want it;)

tshirts printed? I can design them and want to know if there is somewhere that can get them screenprinted failry reasonably for our nexttrip, TIA!

if you hop over to the Creative Dis-signs thread, you'll find most people get a design they like, have it customized then print it out on a jetprinter (using special transfer paper) then iron it on the shirts themselves. Look for the thread initiatied by me entitled "20 steps to make" your own t shirts using dark transfers if you're interested in giving it a whirl yourself.

Of course, this is not using screen printing...

Re having them printed elsewhere, if they contain Disney images, official businesses won't touch them with a 10-foot pole because of copyright issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!