Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

What about DJ Mike ? he was on the wonder or magic back in 2005 ish. He was great.
Last I heard he was working in one of the Disney Parks.

Anyone know if PaniPani is still a server in Palo on the MAGIC? Would love to know.

Also if Brandon from South Africa is still a server on the Magic in the MDR's

MJ
Yes, Pani was our server in Palo for brunch on the Magic last week!!! She was fantastic!!! She will be on break from Feb-May 2020 next and then back on the Magic. We were supposed to be back on the Magic in August 2020 and were going to request her, but we have since cancelled that cruise, hoping to do that cruise for 2021 now so I'll try and request her then if possible :)

does anyone know where Mladen from Serbia is. He was our Palo server on the Wonder 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm looking for a Palo server's name so that I can request her on our next cruise. She is on the Wonder, or was in October. She has long blonde hair that she wears in a long braid. I think she is from an eastern European country, but I'm not sure.

If anyone has any thoughts on her name I would appreciate it. I would recognize the name if I saw it again, I think.

Thanks

John

Does anyone know if Alvaro Falcon still works on the Fantasy? He was the guest services person assigned to our family on our first cruise (3-years ago) and was AMAZING. He stopped by our table every night at dinner, dropped some gifts for the kids in our room a few times during the trip, and made our trip extra magical. We are going on our second cruise in a couple months (also the Fantasy) and would love to say hello to him if he is still working on the ship.

Hi, I'm looking for a Palo server's name so that I can request her on our next cruise. She is on the Wonder, or was in October. She has long blonde hair that she wears in a long braid. I think she is from an eastern European country, but I'm not sure.

If anyone has any thoughts on her name I would appreciate it. I would recognize the name if I saw it again, I think.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about but my brain is failing me on a name. She was in Palo on the Wonder when we sailed in 2018. She wasn't our server but we saw her a lot as we ate there 3 times on that cruise.

Does anyone know who the entertainment staff are on the Magic now? They are the CM’s typically running family programming.

So, this goes back few years.... Our serving team on the Dream in 2016 was Vlad and Hector. Any word or sight on these guys?

Is Head server (dining room manager) Rexson still on the Magic?
And what about server Zeeshawn (sp?)?

thank you!

I don't know if any of you had Anthony as a host, before he moved over to work for DVC, but I just read that he became a legacy.

Anyone know if Cho Romano (sp) is still working on the Fantasy?

So, this goes back few years.... Our serving team on the Dream in 2016 was Vlad and Hector. Any word or sight on these guys?

While I can’t speak for Hector, we were on the Dream in January and we did have a Vlad as our head server. I’m sure there are many Vlad’s in the world so maybe it’s not the same person, but he certainly did an excellent job!

While I can’t speak for Hector, we were on the Dream in January and we did have a Vlad as our head server. I’m sure there are many Vlad’s in the world so maybe it’s not the same person, but he certainly did an excellent job!

While there most likely quite a few Vlads, we have hope to see him again soon. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter