Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

For recent/near future Disney Magic guests...can anyone confirm (a) that Aniket (server) and Ramsay (dining room manager) are still on the Magic and (b) they will be there in mid-January 2020 (not off contract). We had such a great experience with them last cruise...they handled a food allergy amazingly...and it would be important to us to know we could request to be dining with at least one of them during our cruise. Thank you!

Anyone know if PaniPani is still a server in Palo on the MAGIC? Would love to know.

Also if Brandon from South Africa is still a server on the Magic in the MDR's

MJ

We had him on our March Fantasy Cruise! By far our favorite Palo waiter. I swear we were treated like royalty.
sounds about right. He told us that his contract was up around march and that he would be back in august/september. Was hoping someone had seen him in the past few weeks.

So excited to hear that Sylvester is still on the Magic. I thought I had heard that he retired. He really made our brunch fabulous. How do I request him for a future cruise? I booked online through DCL website, is there an area I can go to on the website or can I do it once I board the ship?

Has anyone seen Koskun from Turkey? He was a dining room manager on the Fantasy last summer. We are hoping to see him on our Christmas Fantasy cruise.

Folks who have cruised the Wonder recently:

Anyone know if Jo will be in the Wonder for the 14 night WBPC cruise in March 2020 ?
I might book this cruise if she's there. Both DW and I love her.

TIA

We liked Jo a lot too on our Alaska cruise this summer. She said when the Wonder was in drydock she was going to the Magic, and then possibly the Fantasy by the end of this year. She wasn't too sure. We will be on the Fantasy in Dec. Maybe someone who sailed more recently will have more accurate info on Jo.
That's a lot of eggs in one basket, to plan a trip around the club host.
It seems with DCL getting ready for the new ships there is lots of moving people in all areas.
I would luv to pick my head server, server, stateroom host & club host (Jo or Tisa). Not all of our favorites have been on the same ship.

We liked Jo a lot too on our Alaska cruise this summer. She said when the Wonder was in drydock she was going to the Magic, and then possibly the Fantasy by the end of this year. She wasn't too sure. We will be on the Fantasy in Dec. Maybe someone who sailed more recently will have more accurate info on Jo.
That's a lot of eggs in one basket, to plan a trip around the club host.
It seems with DCL getting ready for the new ships there is lots of moving people in all areas.
I would luv to pick my head server, server, stateroom host & club host (Jo or Tisa). Not all of our favorites have been on the same ship.

We like the WBPC itinerary a lot and always wanted to do a 14 nighter. And TA's are impossible for us as they're in the middle of the school year.
If she's there its just another positive factor to consider in the equation.

In April, Boris from Croatia was our server at Palo on the Fantasy. We always request Boris when we are cruising on the Fantasy.
His first week back from vacation was the cruise I just got off of yesterday.

Also, can't recommend Ulhaus from India in Main dining enough. Guy was amazing.

For recent/near future Disney Magic guests...can anyone confirm (a) that Aniket (server) and Ramsay (dining room manager) are still on the Magic and (b) they will be there in mid-January 2020 (not off contract). We had such a great experience with them last cruise...they handled a food allergy amazingly...and it would be important to us to know we could request to be dining with at least one of them during our cruise. Thank you!

I'm not sure about Aniket, but Ramsay was the head server on my recent cruise on the Magic a week ago.

Anyone see Bonnie (bartender) lately? He did all 4 (🙈) of the classes/tastings we had on the Dream in March 2019 and he was outstanding. We didn’t know he was on the Fantasy with us in August until the last night (😭) and had had different bartenders for the classes we took on that sailing. We’re doing SWDAS Jan 18, 2020 and are very much hoping to find Bonnie still on the Fantasy then!

As of when? We're getting conflicting reports of who will be the CD for our October 19 cruise. We heard maybe Lesley Dallas.

Drew is the cruise director of the current sailing of Disney Fantasy that embarked on Saturday, October 12th

Two questions:
1) Has anyone recently had the pleasure of being assigned to Josette as head or assistant server on the Fantasy? She was on the Wonder on her last contract but she said she was requesting a transfer to the Fantasy after her break.
2) Is Gilbert still in the Meridian Lounge on the Fantasy?
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter