Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

I've seen Mirka (MDR server) mentioned a few times by others on these boards, she was one my favorites too - found out on the EBTA in May that she is no longer with DCL.

It has been years but we had Alvin from the Phillipines as our waiter and Chanidapa as his assistant on our Wonder cruise. My kids still talk about them to this day! Im thinking he may have retired by now but love to know if anyone has sighted him lately :)
I talked with a server named Alvin, from the Phillipines, in Cabanas on the Magic during the WBTA, which ended about a week ago (September 20). I was with my 5 yo DGD and he stopped by to talk about grandchildren. He has 6, one about the same age as my DGD. The cruise was very uncrowded and we talked for a while about the joys of being a grandparent and his concerns about the health of his youngest. I don't know if this is the same Alvin, but he certainly was outgoing and would be a great server to have.

Recent MAGIC cruisers -
Any recent contact or info re: with
Sylvester (Palo)
Wira (Head Server -last known, since he'd been moved up before, and at his request was back to Head Server)

All my contact info on my phone was last seen on a train in Norway (not the one in EPCOT, lol )

Recent MAGIC cruisers -
Any recent contact or info re: with
Sylvester (Palo)
Wira (Head Server -last known, since he'd been moved up before, and at his request was back to Head Server)

All my contact info on my phone was last seen on a train in Norway (not the one in EPCOT, lol )

Sylvester is still working in Palo as of the WBTA.

Does anyone know, if Milton (server) , Dhony (assistant server) and Wira (Head Server) are still together on the Fantasy? We had them on the Eastern Carribbean Merrytime Cruise last year and they were amazing!! Would love to know, if they still work together.
Thanks a lot for letting me know!

Does anyone know, if Milton (server) , Dhony (assistant server) and Wira (Head Server) are still together on the Fantasy? We had them on the Eastern Carribbean Merrytime Cruise last year and they were amazing!! Would love to know, if they still work together.
Thanks a lot for letting me know!

Teams are changed up all the time (different contract schedules, just regular moving around, etc.), which is why you should never request a team but select which is most important to you and request that one. If you wanted to put a second choice on in case your first is on vacation or has been transferred to another ship, you could do that, but make the request like "First preference is Server A. Second preference is Server B."

Also, if you're going to request a server, it's best to not request a dining rotation as that complicates matters since they may not be assigned to your requested rotation. Or if you want to request a rotation and a server, make it clear which is more important to you.

Basically, just like with a resort room on WDW property, the more requests you put on, the harder it is to meet those exact requests - and without knowing which is most important, the assigner may guess between your requests (and could guess wrong) or may just say "Forget it." and give you none of the requests. And as always, requests are just that - not guarantees.

Has anyone seen Harry from South Africa? He was going to get married and I think go back to school to become a teacher?
Harry is a server at Palo on the Wonder now and he is great! He took care of the three adult couples in our party for both brunch and dinner and was very witty! We liked him a lot!

Other notable Wonder cast members:
- Jocelyn (India) main server was so great about my allergies and got to know us
- Mardika (Indonesia) asst server was great with the kids and was so funny
- Grayson (Philippines) SR host, Deck2 Fwd is a huge Marvel fan. He saw our SR magnets in Marvel theme and was providing us with all kinds of trivia from the movies and comics. It was awesome to talk Endgame with him as the movie premiered on our itinerary.

Harry is a server at Palo on the Wonder now and he is great! He took care of the three adult couples in our party for both brunch and dinner and was very witty! We liked him a lot!

Other notable Wonder cast members:
- Jocelyn (India) main server was so great about my allergies and got to know us
- Mardika (Indonesia) asst server was great with the kids and was so funny
- Grayson (Philippines) SR host, Deck2 Fwd is a huge Marvel fan. He saw our SR magnets in Marvel theme and was providing us with all kinds of trivia from the movies and comics. It was awesome to talk Endgame with him as the movie premiered on our itinerary.
Wait are you saying that Harry with the great smile whom was just married last year is now on the Wonder?? He was going to stay home after he was married and become a teacher just like his wife I thought. Maybe she joined him?

Wait are you saying that Harry with the great smile whom was just married last year is now on the Wonder?? He was going to stay home after he was married and become a teacher just like his wife I thought. Maybe she joined him?
Hmmm I can’t remember but I don’t think so. I do remember him mentioning his wife though. Maybe after the school year she’ll join him?

We did the Fantasy in March of this year, and Luan Van Der Walt from South Africa (MDR) was AMAZING!!!! Out of all our cruises, he has been our favorite. We didn't want to leave!

We did the Fantasy in March of this year, and Luan Van Der Walt from South Africa (MDR) was AMAZING!!!! Out of all our cruises, he has been our favorite. We didn't want to leave!

Luan was our main server during our last cruise and I will agree. He goes above and beyond on everything.

Has anyone been on the Magic this summer and know if Sompong, Sammy is currently working?

It’s been a few cruises since we’ve done a Palo dinner, but have one scheduled this upcoming cruise. Would anyone know if Milos from Croatia is still with DCL and if so, where he is working? Still one of the best servers we’ve had! Thanks for any help you can offer. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!