WHERE is better to buy from tikcet mania or udnercovertourist.com

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
I have been searching all over and either seems to be great...which ones have you all tried and have had great success with????

We have purchased from Ticket Mania and had a good experience, but we have not tried Undercovertourist, but have heard nothing bad about them either. If MouseSavers.com says they are ok, then I trust the vendor. Maggie

I've used them both and totally satisfied with both. Last time, it was undercover tourist, simply because we didn't have to pay shipping, and I was only ordering 1 ticket.

I've used Ticketmania several times in the past and have had nothing but excellent service from them, but did use undercovertourist.com this AM for the first time-They don't charge for shipping so I saved $4. What can I say? I'm a frugal person! Hope I'm not disappointed!

I totally agree with Snoozan. I've only ever used Ticketmania, and have been extremely pleased with their service. BUT I ordered from Undercover Tourist for the first time yesterday, as they don't charge shipping. I needed 2 tickets, and the total was $5 less with Undercover Tourist. I always look for the best deal. And $5 is $5. Actually, $5 is two Mickey Bars!! :mickeybar :mickeybar

ReneeQ said:
I needed 2 tickets, and the total was $5 less with Undercover Tourist. I always look for the best deal. And $5 is $5. Actually, $5 is two Mickey Bars!! :mickeybar :mickeybar

Hey, that's the way I look at it, also! :thumbsup2

I've used both Ticketmania and UndercoverTourist and had good service from both, so now I just go with whichever one has the cheapest price. Like you, I figure if I save the shipping fee with UCT, that pays for a Mickey bar or two. :banana:

How long did it take you to get your tickets in the mai? I ordered mine yesterday, do you have to sign for these, I'm thinking what if they don't make it to my mailbox, sometimes this happens here. popcorn::

either one is good, just price it out and see who is least expensive,
like i need dis tickets,
5 day flex ticket and cirque tickets

I've always checked both, and always bought at Ticketmania. I think it is because Undercover Tourist doesn't offer all denominations... this time, I need a six-day pass, and they don't sell them.

I just bought mine from Undercovertourist and received them promptly and they worked great! Very happy!

We just ordered ours from Undercover Tourist. Ordered on a Friday and received the tickets the following Thursday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter