Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

One of the International Gateway stores when you come into WS from FW. The have some country displays/posters.
World Traveler? Port of Entry?

Glad it was just a zipper issue.

YES...SO glad it was/is a zipper issue and just hope it continues to work using the pliers to get past that area. It would be a "bit**" to try to cut some of the material out of that area to get it to work better! o_O The dress is so well made I don't know HOW I'd "get to the inside" to accomplish what needs to be done!

:cool1:Denise, I think you also mean Port of Entry or (it's officially called) Disney Traders that Diane named; those are the 2 shops where you come into the WS from FW. International Gateway stores are at the entry from the Boardwalk & YC/BC resorts between France and England. Diane has already identified this as "Norway" and Denise has identified the posters! :cool1:

i-vJfMGTT-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!