Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is the Head to Toe shop on that side of the street?

I've gone and gotten myself SICK! 🤒🤢🤧😷 Like 103 temperature with severe body aches, upset stomach and congestion with an enormous headache! :faint: The way I feel now I may not be alive tomorrow! :rolleyes: Slept from 4-8 this evening, ate a little soup and slept another hour. Going to turn in for good shortly but wanted to check in here first...

i-VSQTSBW-S.jpg

You've named just about all the shops except the right one. :goodvibes I think there are only 2 left on that side of the street; not Head to Toe. :tink:

I've gone and gotten myself SICK! 🤒🤢🤧😷 Like 103 temperature with severe body aches, upset stomach and congestion with an enormous headache! :faint: The way I feel now I may not be alive tomorrow! :rolleyes: Slept from 4-8 this evening, ate a little soup and slept another hour. Going to turn in for good shortly but wanted to check in here first...

i-VSQTSBW-S.jpg

You've named just about all the shops except the right one. :goodvibes I think there are only 2 left on that side of the street; not Head to Toe. :tink:

I hope you feel better soon.

I’m running out of shops. The only other two I can think of are Sid’s and Plutos Toys but I think they are on the other side of the street.

I hope you feel better soon.

I’m running out of shops. The only other two I can think of are Sid’s and Plutos Toys but I think they are on the other side of the street.

I'm slowly joining the "land of the living" again. 🤒 104 temp broke about 3 AM; slept most of the day and slowly getting back to a "low normal". It's been a long time since I've felt that bad and no clue where it came from. Queasy tummy started Tuesday evening but still got up and went with David to College Station yesterday to run a few errands and get him a new computer. Big mistake; walked out of the last shop and he told me I "looked like ****". Got in the car and started for home; feel asleep immediately. Got home at 4 in the afternoon and went straight to bed; slept until 8 and temp was climbing. I was so "out of it" I just read on Facebook there was EF1 tornado about 2 miles from our house! I do remember hearing it raining but had no clue there was a tornado touching down in our area! :faint: Sure hope I'm on the mend now!

You FINALLY found the shop! This is from Plutos Toy Store...to the left of the neon sign outside...

i-vJPm2QS-XL.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
I'm slowly joining the "land of the living" again. 🤒 104 temp broke about 3 AM; slept most of the day and slowly getting back to a "low normal". It's been a long time since I've felt that bad and no clue where it came from. Queasy tummy started Tuesday evening but still got up and went with David to College Station yesterday to run a few errands and get him a new computer. Big mistake; walked out of the last shop and he told me I "looked like ****". Got in the car and started for home; feel asleep immediately. Got home at 4 in the afternoon and went straight to bed; slept until 8 and temp was climbing. I was so "out of it" I just read on Facebook there was EF1 tornado about 2 miles from our house! I do remember hearing it raining but had no clue there was a tornado touching down in our area! :faint: Sure hope I'm on the mend now!

You FINALLY found the shop! This is from Plutos Toy Store...to the left of the neon sign outside...

i-vJPm2QS-XL.jpg

Ok I thought that was in the other side of the street 🤔

Ok I thought that was in the other side of the street 🤔

You're right! In my "fog" I thought the dark building was the Dark Room. I'm so sorry. :o My brain is so foggy, I was on another thread last night and, for the life of me, couldn't think of the name of the Festival of Fantasy Parade! :crazy: Had to google "Disney parades" to get the answer! :rolleyes1 Guessing we're having a lot of people with the same flu systems and fever. Called my doctor just now but no appointments available today 😕; we leave Tuesday for the beach! Trying some different OTC meds today to see if they make it a little better. Pulled this photo off Google and it clearly shows the other side of the street...I took the photo for the little dog and cat in the windows but then thought that crop would be to easy!

1718994227295.png
i-vJPm2QS-M.jpg

Yes one of my favorites

View attachment 869948

:rotfl2: Had the hardest thinking of "bread pudding" yesterday too! Pudding came to me right away when you said it was close to cake but that's as far as the brain functioned! :rotfl: Had to let it rest while I unpacked dishwasher and it finally hit me! :faint: To make matters worse, our cable system changed "delivery method" and we're having to learn a whole new way to "watch TV". None of the channel numbers are the same and there's WAY to much for "old folks" to figure out quickly! We're "mastering" one thing a day :rotfl2: ; so far I'VE learned to turn the TV on and locate my favorite channels! :rotfl2: NOT a good time to get sick!:tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

Hope you are feeling better before Tuesday

Me too! It's been almost 4 years since we've had a beach vacation! :headache: Was able to get a little housework done today so getting better and Katie, bless her heart, brought us some of our favorite pizza from an out of town "pizza place" for dinner so don't have to worry about preparing anything! :goodvibes

i-Zw9xHwW-Th.jpg

This is from a food service. :tink:

Me too! It's been almost 4 years since we've had a beach vacation! :headache: Was able to get a little housework done today so getting better and Katie, bless her heart, brought us some of our favorite pizza from an out of town "pizza place" for dinner so don't have to worry about preparing anything! :goodvibes

i-Zw9xHwW-Th.jpg

This is from a food service. :tink:

Epcot?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest