When to book for early Oct.

girls

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip w/ family to Disney in early Oct. We will stay at Bay Lake in their 1 br villa. The rest of our party is staying 4 days, so that's what we're currently doing, but if there's a deal we'll gladly extend our stay to 7 nights. On the Disney site, our room & tickets come to around $3K, which is cheaper then we anticipated but if we can get a good deal then all the better! We're not planning on a meal plan (we'll only eat out 1x per day.) I saw that last year they had that stay 7 nights for the price of 4, which we'd gladly do if they had it again, but I haven't seen it yet. The only promo I saw was a $750 gift card. I've never gotten any email pins, but only recently signed up on the website.

So, when would you book this trip? If a better deal comes out, can I still get that deal?

Thank you.

girls, :welcome: to the DIS boards :wave: You came to the right place to learn all about planning your Disney trip :tink: I would book your trip now ASAP so that you can get the room category you want :thumbsup2 If any deals come out you just call Disney and tell them you want to modify your reservation and as long as your dates fall within their time frame and there are available rooms, they will adjust your reservation so you can take advantage of the deal :goodvibes You do have to call them though, they do not automatically apply new discounts to pre-existing reservations ;) Keep in mind that early October has Columbus Day weekend so there are some blackout dates then (dates when no discounts or codes can be applied) :( And it is during Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival which is a very popular event so that will add to the crowds :eek: All things considered, book now pixiedust:

Hi,

We'll be going 9/30 - 10/7 and I just booked. I had a pin code for 35% off a mod so I booked with that. If they release free dining, I'll call back and see what is the better deal. Right now if the price is what you are looking for then I would book and if a better deal comes back, you can call back and adjust your stay as long as there are room available for that discount. If you call as soon as the discount is released, I don't think you'll have a problem getting what you want.

We booked for Oct 2nd - 9th.
If they come out with AP rates will will see if we can get that rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter