when is everyone going?

Occurs to me that I never put in my planned week at WDW! I'm there pretty frequently on weekends, but I do have a few days set aside:

03/22 - 03/27/09, Old Key West

Please add me to the list. Thanks!!!

We will be heading down to the Wonderful World from:

Jan 19 - 23 and will be staying at SSR

So far I have Aug. 23-31 on the books at POR with Free Dining. But I know I can't wait that long before another trip...lol

I will be there 4/25 to 5/02 at the Hilton in DTD. The room is free on reward points and I have tickets leftover from 2 previous vacations. I can't wait! :banana:

We will be going back down for a week in April 18-25, 2009. We will have a split stay at the BWV and WL. Any dissers interested in a meet?? Let us know.....

i am going to update this now, sorry I got behind with the holidays. JohnEric had some interesting ideas about how to organize this. Once I have time to look at what he sent me we may make some updates.

i am going to update this now, sorry I got behind with the holidays. JohnEric had some interesting ideas about how to organize this. Once I have time to look at what he sent me we may make some updates.

ok updated, again I apologize that it took so long.

No worries Amy! Hope all is okay for you.

Hey everyone. I'm thinking of going to WDW is November 2009. I turn the big 30 on the 15th and I want to commemorate it with the coolest trip ever. The problem is I don't think I can get any of my "married" with children" friends to come. I posted a price quote and dates for all my friends to see praying someone will join me but I may be going it alone, for the first time. I'll look back through this thread and see if anyone mentions november.

EDIT: Only one person mentioned November=( Not a popular month I guess.

Can I join?!?! Looking at the Disney for Families forum makes me feel guilty. :laughing:

Grown-ups and (probably) girls only trip for us March 17-24. We'll be at the Beach Club...if you know him, give Prince Charming our room number!! Even if our guy friend goes, Prince Charming will still be ok. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter