when is everyone going?

Mugs are now included in the Quick Service meal plan. . .

Just got My ME Tickets and Vacation pakage yesterday so now my trip is finally real. As part of the Quick Service Package you do get a voucher for a souviner Travel Mug. Sounds like the quick service is going to work well for me but I'll know for sure after this trip.

Can I join?!?! Looking at the Disney for Families forum makes me feel guilty. :laughing:

Grown-ups and (probably) girls only trip for us March 17-24. We'll be at the Beach Club...if you know him, give Prince Charming our room number!! Even if our guy friend goes, Prince Charming will still be ok. :lmao:

HAHA welcome...I felt the same way about the family boards and found my way here. I will add your dates.

Im going to Disney world June 16-23 staying at the Port Orleans french quarter. Is anybody else? I would really like to meet up maybe

HAHA welcome...I felt the same way about the family boards and found my way here. I will add your dates.

:laughing: Yeah, what's worse...I booked us at CP before park opening. I will be really sad without my little guy there to march with Eeyore and get autographs. Thankfully, with this new military offer, our tentative fall trip is looking to be a lock!! I know I'll have fun, but I sure am going to miss chasing down a three year old, looking for the stroller-o-stuff and watching him light up when he sees the characters. Yeah, that little bugger is going to be so spoiled in March, and he'll have no idea why! :rotfl:

I am going to be shortening my stay after a few months trying to decide if I still wanted to go & go alone. Final decision today is I'm going, but I am changing dates to 5/14-5/19 still staying at ASMu. Yeah!

Coming in Dec 9-16 AKL. Sister can't make it so decided I'd just come and enjoy. I can even make mousefest this year after listening in for so long:cool1:
Nan

Feb 2-9 Pop momsoftwins
Feb 3-8 Pop NH Bubba
Feb 5-13 POP Stuart

ok we are all goin to be at pop at the same time!!! whats everyones park plans?

So I'm a little late into this and couldn't read the ENTIRE thread, but I'll be in WDW with my family from Jan 13-19!!! SOOO excited! Staying at BCV!

I know my parents and brother/sister-in-law can wear on my nerves!

Feb 2-9 Pop momsoftwins
Feb 3-8 Pop NH Bubba
Feb 5-13 POP Stuart

ok we are all goin to be at pop at the same time!!! whats everyones park plans?

I'm actually there till the 10th. My Flight arrives at Noonish and After I check in I always head over to Epcot. Other than that I normally play it by Ear.

Hi folks, solo trip Jan. 25-Feb 1, staying at All Star Movies, anyone else want to compare scores on Buzz or TSM? (you'll probably win :) )

Just booked last minute solo with the 4/3 deal - staying at All Star Sports Jan. 20-27 - cannot wait to get away from this snow!!!!!:cool1:

Just booked last minute solo with the 4/3 deal - staying at All Star Sports Jan. 20-27 - cannot wait to get away from this snow!!!!!:cool1:

Hey lady, I was hoping you would wait until March again... :)

Hey yourself! Couldn't pass up the 4/3 deal and had to escape this horrible snow.:scared1: Are you going solo again in March? If so, enjoy! I can't wait until mine - actually, I guess I don't have long to wait afterall - 8 more sleeps:banana:
Take care, hope all is well with you and yours!

Hey yourself! Couldn't pass up the 4/3 deal and had to escape this horrible snow.:scared1: Are you going solo again in March? If so, enjoy! I can't wait until mine - actually, I guess I don't have long to wait afterall - 8 more sleeps:banana:
Take care, hope all is well with you and yours!

Well, as solo as I ever go anymore since all of the fun friends I have made on this board :)
Being an AP holder the 4/3 just isnt enough of a savings to entice me tho. You have to pay full rack rate for the room and the 7 day pass is only $9 higher than the 4 day so really no savings at all there for pass holders because we can get the room at a discount. Glad you were able to take advantage of the deal tho! Have a wonderful time, I was just there over New Years and the weather was beautiful. :goodvibes

Revamped our schedule - classes in our region of MA don't get out until the 23rd here so my kids and I are planning a split stay June 24th to July 3 SSR / AKV Kidani Savanna (have to spy out some Okapi (is that pronounced Oh-ka-pie? my kids think it's Oh-cow-pie - ah preteens) *grin*

Edit to add... I unwisely trusted Disney's previous year's schedules of holding the Star Wars Weekends in June. We're missing it by 2 weeks as they moved it back into May / June as they had it a number of years ago. I already knew DS didn't qualify for the free day pass as his b-day is much earlier (hey, not everyone can take their kids out of school) but this scheduling twist on top of that and I'm just not getting that loving feeling from disney's "what will you celebrate" chant this year (laughing at myself).

Well, as solo as I ever go anymore since all of the fun friends I have made on this board :)
Being an AP holder the 4/3 just isnt enough of a savings to entice me tho. You have to pay full rack rate for the room and the 7 day pass is only $9 higher than the 4 day so really no savings at all there for pass holders because we can get the room at a discount. Glad you were able to take advantage of the deal tho! Have a wonderful time, I was just there over New Years and the weather was beautiful. :goodvibes

Thanks! Yes, I miss my AP, but can't get new one until the whole family does in August, then next year - look out!!!! So the 4/3 was a deal for my poor, ap-less self for this trip. Maybe we can do next March! Take care!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter