When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Gonna have to pack the elastic stretchy shorts! :lmao:

We have the following ADR's:

Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
Mama Melrose's dinner
Boma's dinner
Breakfastsaurus AK breakfast
Ohana's dinner
Coral Reef lunch
San Angel Inn dinner
Wolf Gang Puck's dinner

and our must-do counter-service is Peco's Bill's...you gotta love all you can eat pickles!!!! :rotfl:

Gonna have to pack the elastic stretchy shorts! :lmao:

We have the following ADR's:

Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
Mama Melrose's dinner
Boma's dinner
Breakfastsaurus AK breakfast
Ohana's dinner
Coral Reef lunch
San Angel Inn dinner
Wolf Gang Puck's dinner

and our must-do counter-service is Peco's Bill's...you gotta love all you can eat pickles!!!! :rotfl:

Yup you do look like you are ready... in my case... all I have for my Sept 11 to 15 are..

Friday the 14th :
CP for breakfast at 8:10AM
MNSSHP at nite

Thursday the 13th:
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package at 4:50PM
TOT between 2PM and 4PM
(might) do 8AM ADR at Hollywood and vine to capture some morning shots of the Sorcerers hat!

And still blank for the 12th and the 11th...popcorn::

I'm going on my first solo trip Sept 5 through 13. All Star Movie. In fact it's the first time I've been to the World since I worked there back in 1976. I suspect things have changed a little.

I'm still wading through the great posts about what restaurants to make reservations for. I know I want to see the "Hoop Dee Doo Review" but other than that, I'm still in a state of confusion.

But fun confusion!

I'm going on my first solo trip Sept 5 through 13. All Star Movie. In fact it's the first time I've been to the World since I worked there back in 1976. I suspect things have changed a little.

I'm still wading through the great posts about what restaurants to make reservations for. I know I want to see the "Hoop Dee Doo Review" but other than that, I'm still in a state of confusion.

But fun confusion!

awesome... if there's anything we can help you with to confuse you more :lmao: you know where to find us!!! if you feel like having an early breakfast at MGM on the 13th.. I booked a table for 3!!!

I'll be going solo to DisneyWorld on 09/03/07 - 09/08/07. This is my FIRST trip to disney. I have ADR's at :

Brown Derby 09/03/07
Breakfestasaurus 09/05/07 Donald is my favorite character
Princess Breakfast At Akershus 09/07/07
Le Cellier 09/07/07

I am taking advantage of the Dining plan.
Any opinions on anything I should add/cancel from my list above?

Thanks,

Larry

I'll be going solo to DisneyWorld on 09/03/07 - 09/08/07. This is my FIRST trip to disney. I have ADR's at :

Brown Derby 09/03/07
Breakfestasaurus 09/05/07 Donald is my favorite character
Princess Breakfast At Akershus 09/07/07
Le Cellier 09/07/07

I am taking advantage of the Dining plan.
Any opinions on anything I should add/cancel from my list above?

Thanks,

Larry

awesome just added you to the list !!:cloud9:

Well i did not book free dining but will be at wdw dec10th-16th for the Christmas party :santa:

Hey Everybody! My dates aren't on the main page - but do note that I will be there 9/9 -9/14 hopefully at AKV, if not, then I'll be at the Wildnerness.

9-11 arives at POP, Will be at Petals Poolside bar at 10:00PM to meet Poppers

9-12 ___________________

9-13 Hollywood and Vine,breakfast at 8:05AM (to get good shots of the Sorcerer's Hat_
9-13 TOT Meet of Disers 3PM to 4PM
9-13 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner package at 4:50PM
9-13 10:00PM at Petals Poolside bar for Poppers Party

9-14 Breakfast at CP at 8:05AM
9-14 MNSSHP

Post your dates and ADR and I will try to link your name at the 1st page... and to those who have been linked already and need to change anything... just go to that post and you can edit your post from there :thumbsup2

I'll be there December 4-15, and I'd like to meet up for a meal (or park touring or other activities) with anyone who will be there during that time. Colette, where are you dining? Maybe I could meet you and your group for a meal. Anyone else?

Hi Daisy,
I haven't decided on all my dinners yet, but a few of us are going to meet one night at The Cape May Cafe for the seafood buffet, if you would like to join us. We haven't decided on the night, yet. You can e-mail me at colette47@hotmail.com and we'll keep in touch. I'm staying at the POFQ and would love to join up for rides etc. I'm really looking forward to this first solo trip-celebrating my Birthday on the 13th, so hoping that's the night we can all get together..... Colette

I'll be there December 4-15, and I'd like to meet up for a meal (or park touring or other activities) with anyone who will be there during that time. Colette, where are you dining? Maybe I could meet you and your group for a meal. Anyone else?

I added you to the list already !!! :cloud9:

Hi Daisy,
I haven't decided on all my dinners yet, but a few of us are going to meet one night at The Cape May Cafe for the seafood buffet, if you would like to join us. We haven't decided on the night, yet. You can e-mail me at colette47@hotmail.com and we'll keep in touch. I'm staying at the POFQ and would love to join up for rides etc. I'm really looking forward to this first solo trip-celebrating my Birthday on the 13th, so hoping that's the night we can all get together..... Colette

Goodluck you two!! That would be so much fun!!

9-11 arives at POP, Will be at Petals Poolside bar at 10:00PM to meet Poppers

9-12 ___________________
Hey Antss, on Wed. 9/12 I'm eating breakfast at BOMA @ 9am. Let me know if you'd like to join me.

I'll be there December 4-15, and I'd like to meet up for a meal (or park touring or other activities) with anyone who will be there during that time.
Anyone else?
Hi Daisy,
I'm staying at the POFQ and would love to join up for rides etc. I'm really looking forward to this first solo trip-celebrating my Birthday on the 13th, so hoping that's the night we can all get together..... Colette
Hey can I join in? I MAY go back in December to see the Christamas decorations Dec. 12th-16th (I may have the dates wrong. Whatever that Tues.-Sat is the 2nd week in Dec.) So if I can go, I'll let you know so maybe I can meet you all for a meal too!:goodvibes

:wave2: I'll be at BC 9/26 to 10/3 :woohoo: MNSSHP on 9/30; will spend lots of time @ the Food & Wine Festival starting 9/28 until I absolutely, positively HAVE to go home on 10/3 :sad1:

:wave2: I'll be at BC 9/26 to 10/3 MNSSHP on 9/30; will spend lots of time @ the Food & Wine Festival starting 9/28 until I absolutely, positively HAVE to go home on 10/3 :sad1:

Ohhh am so jealous.. your going back home.... did I mention that I love love love SSR ??? Ok we are booked on Sept 29th to Oct 5th with the family at OKW.. but after being SSr... and no I have never been to OKW.. I am having second thoughts... I know I read so much good stufff about OKW but I really experienced Love at 1st sight with SSR... its rocking chairs.. its quiet pool.. its laundry room ... uh huh you read it right .. since I stayed ina studio I used the laundry room... its BBQ pavillion... On the rocks Poolside bar... the theater... the activities they have everyday, my god you dont even have to leave the resort... and if you have time do the Bingo social :woohoo: and the Spa.. dont get me started with the spa :faint: Ok I better stop here.. I am missing home so much now...:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter