When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi Daisy,
I will be getting in on the 10th, so why don't we plan to go to the Flying Fish on the 11th, just in case I'm late and the 13th for Le Cellier? I will probably book the Cape May Cafe for the 15th, because Marsha works and the weekend is easier for her. I also like the 50's Prime Time Cafe for my night at MGM and am waiting to see if anyone great might be at the House Of Blues on those dates-they only have scheduled through November right now. I love to see a concert if there's something worth seeing.... Rose and Crown would be nice for illuminations and catch the Candlelight Processional after Le Cellier. What else????
Colette

nfg2173_95.gif

how many more days ????:banana: :scared1: :eek: popcorn::

Hi Colette,

Your plan sounds wonderful! OK, dinner at the Flying Fish on 12/11, followed by Jellyrolls. Dinner at Le Cellier on 12/13, followed by the Candlelight Processional. (Are we doing the dinner package, or will we just get in line after dinner?)

I think it's a good idea that you and the other folks have dinner at the Cape May Cafe on 12/15. I wasn't interested in that restaurant anyway, and that's the day I fly home and so won't be around for dinner, so it's just as well this way. :)

Other Questions:

In June, when we each call for dining reservations, I understand that you'll save me a spot at the 12/13 Le Cellier dinner. Do you want to book the 12/11 Flying Fish reservation, or should I? We'll each be calling anyway to make other dining reservations, so it's probably just as easy for either one of us. Let me know your preference. Should we reserve a table for six at Flying Fish, in case we find a few more people by then?

What do you have in mind regarding Rose & Crown and watching Illuminations from there? Would that be a dinner on another night? The only other nights you and I are both there are 12/12 and 12/14.

If there's time to fit it in anywhere, I'm always glad to go to the comedy club at Pleasure Island. (Usually when I go, I watch two shows in one night, since each show there is unique).

Daisy

P.S. If anyone else reading this is interested in joining us for any of these dinners or activities, please let us know. The more, the merrier!

Hi Daisy,
I will be getting in on the 10th, so why don't we plan to go to the Flying Fish on the 11th, just in case I'm late and the 13th for Le Cellier? I will probably book the Cape May Cafe for the 15th, because Marsha works and the weekend is easier for her. I also like the 50's Prime Time Cafe for my night at MGM and am waiting to see if anyone great might be at the House Of Blues on those dates-they only have scheduled through November right now. I love to see a concert if there's something worth seeing.... Rose and Crown would be nice for illuminations and catch the Candlelight Processional after Le Cellier. What else????
Colette

Hi Colette,

Your plan sounds wonderful! OK, dinner at the Flying Fish on 12/11, followed by Jellyrolls. Dinner at Le Cellier on 12/13, followed by the Candlelight Processional. (Are we doing the dinner package, or will we just get in line after dinner?)

I think it's a good idea that you and the other folks have dinner at the Cape May Cafe on 12/15. I wasn't interested in that restaurant anyway, and that's the day I fly home and so won't be around for dinner, so it's just as well this way. :)

Other Questions:

In June, when we each call for dining reservations, I understand that you'll save me a spot at the 12/13 Le Cellier dinner. Do you want to book the 12/11 Flying Fish reservation, or should I? We'll each be calling anyway to make other dining reservations, so it's probably just as easy for either one of us. Let me know your preference. Should we reserve a table for six at Flying Fish, in case we find a few more people by then?

What do you have in mind regarding Rose & Crown and watching Illuminations from there? Would that be a dinner on another night? The only other nights you and I are both there are 12/12 and 12/14.

If there's time to fit it in anywhere, I'm always glad to go to the comedy club at Pleasure Island. (Usually when I go, I watch two shows in one night, since each show there is unique).

Daisy

P.S. If anyone else reading this is interested in joining us for any of these dinners or activities, please let us know. The more, the merrier!

uh huh after both of your posts.. am now contemplating for a Dec trip :dance3:

Antss2001,
Come on-join us-it will be our own mini Mousefest.

Daisy,
I can make the reservations for us, if you'd like-just need to know how many for each night, so will work on that. Downtown Disney sounds fun-never been to Pleasure Island, having always traveled with my son, so was interested in the comedy club. What about the Adventures Club? I believe that the packages come with a $15 certificate for Planet Hollywood, so that's an option-do you like it there? We go once each trip-crowded, but fun. I don't think we need to do the Candlelight package, from what I remember, unless you want to be guaranteed a seat up front. We could plug in Rose and Crown for one of the other nights-doesn't matter to me which one-I seem to go to Epcot numerous times each trip. Anywhere else? We can take the boat to Downtown Disney, from POR and POFQ, so that's a nice option.
So, come on-anyone else who wants to meet up-let us know-I'll be making dinner res. in mid-June.
Colette

Antss2001,
Come on-join us-it will be our own mini Mousefest.

Colette

well I am now looking at my planner book and I think I can swing it... I just need to wait till July to find out if theres anybody taking that week off.. I have taken all my weeks... so it is somebod elses 1st bid... :banana:

ANTS Please add me to the list in your first post. I will be there Sept 23 - 29 staying at POP. I would enjoy meeting fellow DISers.

Hi all I will at CSR Dec 7th through the 15th for my second solo trip. I would love to meet anyone from the Dis ... Kathy

ANTS Please add me to the list in your first post. I will be there Sept 23 - 29 staying at POP. I would enjoy meeting fellow DISers.

Will do... come back again and post your ADRs so I can link it on the front page for yah... I might see you on the 29th... I'll be back on the 28th to the 5th :goodvibes

Hi all I will at CSR Dec 7th through the 15th for my second solo trip. I would love to meet anyone from the Dis ... Kathy

ok added you on the list... Colette and DaisyDuck001 have those dates in progress :thumbsup2 stick around.. youmight bump into them :cloud9:

this are the 4 overlappers :goodvibes and if I rememer correctly GlendaMax might be there and myself...

DaisyDuck001: 12-4 to 12-15

kat3668: CSR 12-7 to 12-15

disneytraveler: 12-10 to 12-16

Colette: POFQ 12-10 to 12-17​

Welcome Kat-take a look at the dinners that we are planning and see if you want to join us-hope that ANT and Glendamax will be able to join us also. This could turn out to be a fun group. What are your "must dos" at DisneyWorld? I've been 5 times and have yet to see or do it all and this will be my first solo trip-before have taken my son, so always did his favorites-this time is for me.... Colette

Welcome Kat-take a look at the dinners that we are planning and see if you want to join us-hope that ANT and Glendamax will be able to join us also. This could turn out to be a fun group. What are your "must dos" at DisneyWorld? I've been 5 times and have yet to see or do it all and this will be my first solo trip-before have taken my son, so always did his favorites-this time is for me.... Colette

Hi Colette thanks for the welcome I am looking forward to MMVCP as well as seeing all the christmas decorations. My must do's are Soarin, BTMRR, Splash, All the shows, Wishes Fantasmic Illuminations etc. I have really never eaten at any resteraunts other than Liberty tavern and beaches and cream. Mostly I just eat on the fly but would love to try some new restaraunts. I am really up for anything as I really love to do commando style trips while in Disney!

Hiya. Colette suggested I check this thread out. WOW, glad I did. I haven't read thru from page 1 to end but will try catching up.

I live locally about 30 mins from WDW and often go solo.

I plan to meet up with Colette during her Dec trip. But if others are coming anytime between now and then, want to meet for lunch, dinner or just to say hi, let me know.

I enjoy meeting other Disers and spending time at WDW. Of course love to eat, so lunch and/or dinner is an extra bonus LOL

edited part: I normally can only visit the parks on the weekends, But can often make dinner on Friday nights. I work during the week and have most of my vacation days already booked thru Sept. So anyone wanting to meet on a Friday night, Sat or Sun. I would have better chance of coming. <G>

Hiya. Colette suggested I check this thread out. WOW, glad I did. I haven't read thru from page 1 to end but will try catching up.

I live locally about 30 mins from WDW and often go solo.

I plan to meet up with Colette during her Dec trip. But if others are coming anytime between now and then, want to meet for lunch, dinner or just to say hi, let me know.

I enjoy meeting other Disers and spending time at WDW. Of course love to eat, so lunch and/or dinner is an extra bonus LOL

edited part: I normally can only visit the parks on the weekends, But can often make dinner on Friday nights. I work during the week and have most of my vacation days already booked thru Sept. So anyone wanting to meet on a Friday night, Sat or Sun. I would have better chance of coming. <G>

:welcome: brady961 ... will add your name on the 1st page and link to your above post.. so Peeps who happen to check our thread can directly PM you if the are interested!!! You will be our offical Hostess !!!:grouphug:

Cool Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ants.

Just know I am over the top disney fan <G>

Really I decorate my power chair with disney stuff, carry around a dressed up Pal Mickey and plush Minnie.

if interested check out my online photo album link is in my signature.

I would be honored to serve as a hostess when possible <G>

Oh just me again. I will be on a 7 night DCL Magic Sept 22. Going solo <G> Of course have linked up with other Disers on the cruise thread. So although going solo have connected with other Diser's.

Am always looking for others to cruise to share a HC stateroom, to split the cost <G> Too bad its cost more to go solo than going with two.
Am booked for 3 night with a friend this June. Booked Sept 07- 7 night, Mar 08-3 night, and Sept 08- 7 night which as of now are solo. But again its like having own room but so many people to connect with from DIS and of course non-Dis.

I hope can connect with some of you in this thread at some point during your visits.

Times not available: June 21-24, 2007, Sept 22-29, 2007, cruises. July 26-30, 2007 going to fly up to visit family and celebrate my mothers 77th birthday.

So excited when find others that can possibly meet up with at WDW.

Cool Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ants.

Just know I am over the top disney fan <G>

Really I decorate my power chair with disney stuff, carry around a dressed up Pal Mickey and plush Minnie.

if interested check out my online photo album link is in my signature.

I would be honored to serve as a hostess when possible <G>

Will def'ly check the link... love pictures... but cant see pic here at work.. . :ssst: am not even supposed to see DIS at work.. :rotfl: if you see my trippie you would know I love pictures!!! Crazy ones too!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter