When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Ill be in Disney the first week of May. First part of the trip ill be with my sisters. Second part ill be solo! I have a 5 day park pass to use! Worried about going alone (it will be my first time), but don't want to miss out on days at Disney!

October 31 - November 2 MK, EPCOT, and AK/DS. I'll be hanging out at Diney Island Sunday night if you want to join. I am planning on being back in March. I don't have dates yet.

HI, My friend backed out at the last moment but I still going! I will be there 10/25 to 10/28. I'm staying at BWV . Any suggestions for breakfast there without entering the park? Or dinner ideas? Is Jelly Rolls busy at night during the middle of the week?

HI, My friend backed out at the last moment but I still going! I will be there 10/25 to 10/28. I'm staying at BWV . Any suggestions for breakfast there without entering the park? Or dinner ideas? Is Jelly Rolls busy at night during the middle of the week?
Captain's Grille has a great breakfast buffet. Jellyrolls gets busy after Illuminations each night. If you get there before that, it's easier to get a table.

I will be traveling solo in Orlando not staying on property but want to visit Disney World maybe one of the parks or maybe just resort hopping and Disney Springs and maybe catch a fireworks show from outside a park on November 14th 2016

Going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow and Epcot Tuesday on my first solo trip!! Thanks for all the advice I picked up here. Wish me luck!

Change in plans I'm staying at Pop Century from November 14-15 and bought ticket for Magic Kingdom for Nov 14th

Nobody warned me! Just got back from my first solo trip, and my pedometer says I walked ALMOST 10 MILES on Monday!!! Probably take me 2 weeks to recover, LOL. What great fun, I had no idea being with others slowed me down so much. I got to see and do everything I wanted!! Thanks all,for encouraging me to try it!

Drinks anyone? one more week and I'll return for my second solo. Nov 9th through the 13th.

I'm going from December 11 to 17.
I'm staying in AoA. I honestly like spending my days alone and going at my own pace but I am not against sharing my room and splitting the price (student budget here XD). I am not sure it's the right place for that but on the other hand, why not share a meal with a fellow Disney fan during my trip :D!

Going from December 12-23, 2017 for my first solo trip and my first time at Port Orleans Riverside. I've been to Disney World 7 times before but taking my winter break from college to get a long trip in!

I will be on business at Disney World from December 12-18 and staying at the Boardwalk. Would love some company for dinner. I am a single professional male age 49.

Doing my first solo trip, Jan 28th - Feb 3rd. I have spent time alone in the parks, but this is my first long trip solo. Thought I would see if anyone else will be around that time.

Nobody warned me! Just got back from my first solo trip, and my pedometer says I walked ALMOST 10 MILES on Monday!!! Probably take me 2 weeks to recover, LOL. What great fun, I had no idea being with others slowed me down so much. I got to see and do everything I wanted!! Thanks all,for encouraging me to try it!

haha.

When my wife and I went with our two kids -- we did about 6-10 miles a day. When I went with just the wife, we did 10-14 miles a day. We were absolutely beat by the end of the trip. I'm planning on doing a solo trip in October 2017, and I fully plan on walking even more, since I spent a decent amount of time waiting around on the DW this last trip.

Doing my first solo trip, Jan 28th - Feb 3rd. I have spent time alone in the parks, but this is my first long trip solo. Thought I would see if anyone else will be around that time.

If everything works out as planned I will be there solo either 1/28-1/31 or 2/1-2/4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter