When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'll be solo Dec 5-10 at POFQ. Would love to meet up for attractions, meals, whatever!

I am thinking of going to Epcot for Food & Wine, 10/15-10/17 or 10/22-10/24. This will be my first solo trip to Disney. Anyone else going on those dates?

Dunno but it can always be bumped.
Going October 17th - 20th and in November, mostly Epcot/Food&Wine and Disney (working my way through Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - round 2!)

Hello - I've never done a solo trip but I'm seriously considering it - I like this thread - it would be nice to meet up with some disney fans. I am considering a trip within the next month or two. Anyone thinking about going? I'd really truly love to go soon to see the Halloween stuff - like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party.

Hello - I've never done a solo trip but I'm seriously considering it - I like this thread - it would be nice to meet up with some disney fans. I am considering a trip within the next month or two. Anyone thinking about going? I'd really truly love to go soon to see the Halloween stuff - like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party.
Hi Pam, I have a trip coming up soon in late October - early November, 2016. I already have plans with family and friends for the later part of the trip, but as of now I'm solo from evening of Oct. 28 through afternoon of Oct. 31. I'll be doing MNSSHP on evening of Oct. 30. You'd be welcome to hang out with me anytime Oct. 28-31, join some of my dining reservations, etc. Feel free to send me a message for more info. :)

I am planning on going to Epcot on 10/17/16 by myself as I want to see Dennis De Young in the Eat to the Beat concert series.

Who else is going to be in Epcot that day?

Next November 5 & 6, All Star Movies... MK and DHS sure and maybe Blizzard Beach :)

First solo trip! So, if someone Disney fan want to meet a spanish boy there, will be a great idea!

I will be in Orlando from 12 November to 4 December. I am a huge Disney fan but I am also looking forward to going to Universal and SeaWorld. I would love to share theme park fun with someone or have someone to go to the NBA or NHL with! :)

I will be in Orlando from 12 November to 4 December. I am a huge Disney fan but I am also looking forward to going to Universal and SeaWorld. I would love to share theme park fun with someone or have someone to go to the NBA or NHL with! :)

Local here. Always down to meet new people!!

I will be doing Halloween Horror Nights on Oct 21st. Food and Wine fest on Oct 24th and 25th. The two days in between I will end up wherever the wind blows. Cheers!!

Hey Pam! I'm traveling down from Upstate SC on 12-7 thru 12-11-16. Can you make that week work for a trip?
Michael

Anyone going between November 17th - 23rd? Message me and lets link up. :] 26 year old male here visiting fom NYC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter