When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

POR - Nov. 27th through December 4th.

Cannot wait, my first solo trip in four years.

I love my friends, I love my family, but this time I just need to go it alone!:lmao:

Solo R&R holiday trip November 14-18!! Sorry DH you just don't love Disney enough like me :lmao:

DebºoºS;37354895 said:
Don't know if I posted my dates:confused3
Aug 4th-10th VWL celebrating my birthday:woohoo:

I will be there during your time frame with my DD. She will be celebrating her birthday as well (22nd birthday).

Couple from MI, we're staying at POR, our 3rd trip together, my 6th since 2000. We're looking at the last day of the Food & Wine Fest to have a drink and snack in each country... :cool1:

I'll be there Sunday, September 12th - Friday, September 17th. Let me know if anyone would like to meet up! :banana:

My girlfriend and I will be there from August 16th-22nd. First night at POP, the rest of the week at the Wilderness Lodge. Anyone else gonna be around?

I'm Going solo 9/26-10/2 CSR Hope to do at least 1 day at F&W. Have res for Raglan Road Wednesday the 29th and Rose and Crown Thursday the 20th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter