When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi Everyone, I'll be in disney starting Sept 25th for four days if anyone would like to meet up!! I can't wait!!:rotfl:

Okay, Timmie - add me, please! POP booked for December 10-15!!!
8ca70dbe.gif

DLR: Going October 19th through the 22nd/23rd.

Looking for peope to meet up, give us newbies (first time going without my family, going to DLR for special birthday/date) something to learn about the park and etc. :D

I'll be there Jan 24-29th!1!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Most likely I'll be solo, so I would love to meet some Diser's over a meal or ride!

pm me if your planing to be there any of the same days!

Me - 24 year old female
My friend - 28 year old male

Will be at AS Sports Dec 12 - 18.

I've already got our trip pretty planned out, but if anyone wants to meet for early (like 6:45am) AS food courts breakfasts, we like meeting new people!

We would also be willing to meet for CS lunches on these days at these parks:

Dec 13 - AK
Dec 15 - MK
Dec 16 - MK
Dec 17 - Epcot

Dec 14 - We go to The Brown Derby in HS for lunch. I could probably cancel and find a 3 person ADR if anyone wants to join for that!

4 adults-1child December 8-13 Tree House Villas
2 adults december 13-15 Bay lake Towers

i will be there December 11-15.. i would love to meet anyone who is there. Let me know what is going on

Where are you staying? and it seems as of now there is a get together @ Boma on the 13th. But check back thru this thread to make sure. Just saw teh Eagles schedule and we may go out to watch the game that night.

Anyone booked in Jan 2010 yet??? I'm looking at the 24 -31 with a couple days before that outside on business.

Me - 24 year old female
My friend - 28 year old male

Will be at AS Sports Dec 12 - 18.

I've already got our trip pretty planned out, but if anyone wants to meet for early (like 7am) AS food courts breakfasts, we like meeting new people!

I'm also looking to see if anyone would like to possibly join us for breakfast at the Crystal Palace on the 15 or 16 between 10 and 10:30. We have a 9:55 ADR for one of those days, but I want the latest breakfast time I can get. I keep looking for a little later time, but there's no availability for 2 people. There does, however, seem to be later options for parties of 3 or 4 though!

If your offer still stands, I'd be happy to join you guys at the Crystal Palace. I am a little older (35) but a big kid at heart.

I'm flexible on the date and time.

Anyone booked in Jan 2010 yet??? I'm looking at the 24 -31 with a couple days before that outside on business.

:thumbsup2 for the solo trip!!! wishing you all the fun and excitement... keep checking def'ly something will pop out for a meet...:thumbsup2 will update the dates ina few!!!:cloud9:

If your offer still stands, I'd be happy to join you guys at the Crystal Palace. I am a little older (35) but a big kid at heart.

I'm flexible on the date and time.

Aww, you're about 2 days too late! I managed to nab us an 8:05am for CP on Dec 15th!

If you're going to be at MK on Dec 15th or 16th, we could still do a CS lunch!

DH & I are going 11/27 to 12/4. Staying at Celebration World Resort. We have booked the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage for Thursday 12/3 and MVMCP for 12/1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter