What's your sexual orientation?

What's your sexual orientation?

• I am a straight. I have only been intimately involved with men.

• I am a straight. I have only been intimately involved with women.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a woman currently intimately involved with a man.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a woman currently intimately involved with a woman.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a man currenly intimately involved with a woman.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a man currenly intimately involved with a man.

• I am a gay. I have only been intimately involved other with men.

• I am a gay. I have only been intimately involved with both men and women in the past.

• I am a lesbian. I have only been intimately involved with other women.

• I am a lesbian. I have only been intimately involved with both men and women.

• I am not sure what I am yet!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any other time, I'd jump at the chance! THIS AUGUST, however, is going to be VERY hectic for us. The BFGDW is in September, and I turn 40 in August, so there are plans afoot for some celebrating. So between wedding preperation and planning, and social obligaitons, I will be a basket case!

That said, we'll probably be at the Adventurers Club a couple evenings a week. It'll be the only thing keeping me sane (sane being a relative term, of course)

We've never been to the AC. My DS12 isn't much of a drinker. ;)
My birthday is 8/5, so I get to celebrate at WDW! I'll have to chat with you as the trip gets closer and see if we can work it out to at least say a quick hello some evening! :)

We've never been to the AC. My DS12 isn't much of a drinker. ;)
My birthday is 8/5, so I get to celebrate at WDW! I'll have to chat with you as the trip gets closer and see if we can work it out to at least say a quick hello some evening! :)

They keep the goings on fairly child friendly for the early hours. Typically, they do a "free preview" from 7 to 9pm where you don't need a ticket to enjoy the club. There tend to be lots of families with children for those shows. You're son would probably really enjoy it.

Just saying . . .

They keep the goings on fairly child friendly for the early hours. Typically, they do a "free preview" from 7 to 9pm where you don't need a ticket to enjoy the club. There tend to be lots of families with children for those shows. You're son would probably really enjoy it.

Just saying . . .

Well, cool! I didn't know that! We should definitely try to plan something! :)

Definitely a possibility! :thumbsup2

I was just reading a bit more about AC. It sounds interesting! I think it would be a lot of fun to meet you guys (and anyone else available!) one evening. We're at WDW 8/1 - 8/17 so it's a pretty wide window to shoot for!

I was also reading that DS can go to the comedy club with us AND that it's NON-smoking! :thumbsup2 I think I need to pencil in a couple more nights at DTD! We have been missing out!

If we have regular APs do we get any sort of admission discount? Of course if AC is free from 7-9 PM that should work fine. The stupid Passholder site is down so I can't look at the benefits. :mad:

Does everyone realize that in the above poll us CSP are in the lead?????

Now, that's funny!

Maybe the boards should be re-named "The Straight Forum for people who like Gay People and the few gay people who actually are here" :rotfl2:

Yes, it's the first thing I noticed!

How'd that happen?

(btw rosiep? Are you redefining as a CSP? Haven't you indicated other interests???? ;))

Yes, it's the first thing I noticed!

How'd that happen?

(btw rosiep? Are you redefining as a CSP? Haven't you indicated other interests???? ;))

In reality I am a cute er...I mean cool Bi person....however I have been married and monogamous for 25 years, somehow I feel this makes the bi thing moot. Mike always refers to me as CSP but I'll be glad to join the club if you'll have me. (for the poll I voted bi)

In reality I am a cute er...I mean cool Bi person....however I have been married and monogamous for 25 years, somehow I feel this makes the bi thing moot. Mike always refers to me as CSP but I'll be glad to join the club if you'll have me. (for the poll I voted bi)

Yeah, I think you count.

Actually, I think that the societal suppression of half of oneself is one of the hardest things about being bi.

I'm happy to say that I'm in a monogamous marriage to a woman and that I fully expect to reach the 25 year mark still saying that. (Congratulations, btw.) But, I don't think that this makes me a lesbian.

Interest, attraction, fantasy are quite different from action.

I'm glad you voted as you identify...but, where are all the CSP? Are there really 86 of them around? Do they just lurk? Because, while I could name a dozen, I couldn't get to the 80s. If you're lurking, but voted, come say 'hi' and identify yourself--Welcome!

I'm very lesbian. In my younger days I was attracted to guys, but as I tell everyone now...as a fine wine ripens with age, I get gayer and gayer with age.

:)

I'm not quite on the list. I identify mainly as straight, but had a 2 year relationship with another woman whom I loved very dearly. It was not a LUG thing (well after college just for starters.) My chemistry tends heavily towards men, but you fall in love with a person (or crush on, or swoon over) and for me, that person has on occasion been female. But I wouldn't go so far as to claim to be bisexual across the board. I guess if it's a scale of one to ten, I'm a three.. or a seven, depending on what's at either edge.

So, now that we have established that there is at least one of everyone on the boards, I figured it would be kind of cool to see in a private response poll, just how the posters identified themselves.

Well, cut me a little slack on the choices. I am tired and it's storming, so I really have no business being online right now. I realize the choices could have been worded better and been much more grammatically correct and spelled better too.

Oiy!

I am extremely gay (only do guys, but thinks women are beautiful in a non sexual sense) and proud and am happy that I live in a town that honors, respects, and gives diversity a shot. I am happy that I live near all the major theme parks, including Walt Disney World.

276 voters.....how many people post here again? What 25 or so on a good month? :rolleyes1

Come on out and post with us folks. We don't bite.

Ok changing status from a lurker and occasional poster to more active on this board. Yes, I am a gold star gay. The polling button I selected was I am a gay. I have only been intimately involved other with men. Let see if we can flush out more of the 276 voters and have them post starting with this thread. Don

Hi all,

I'm new to the boards, and of course this poll caught my attention. I'm a lesbian and lovin' it.
Hope to become a regular on the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter