What's your sexual orientation?

What's your sexual orientation?

• I am a straight. I have only been intimately involved with men.

• I am a straight. I have only been intimately involved with women.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a woman currently intimately involved with a man.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a woman currently intimately involved with a woman.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a man currenly intimately involved with a woman.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a man currenly intimately involved with a man.

• I am a gay. I have only been intimately involved other with men.

• I am a gay. I have only been intimately involved with both men and women in the past.

• I am a lesbian. I have only been intimately involved with other women.

• I am a lesbian. I have only been intimately involved with both men and women.

• I am not sure what I am yet!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I am straight, married for almost 14 years. I tend to lurk here because I like you guys and gals. My uncle was gay and we just got along great. I think thats why I tend to lurk here.

No, I do want whatever you're on! :rotfl:

okay you asked...

Stare into Miss Puss's eyes...
paging-nurse-hypnokitty.gif

Over the big rock candy mountain we go...
l_1a457615cc80c4a45a16e06dbfa4894f.gif

Floating past the second star to the right,
then straight on 'til Morning...

Then the giggles kick in!
laughingmickey.jpg

WOW! Weren't we friends in High School?

okay you asked...

laughingmickey.jpg

Wow, I think I just had a seizure.

okay you asked...

laughingmickey.jpg

:hippie: Peace out. :teeth:

I hadn't read through the responses until tonight. Interesting!

I am just a straight girl. I dated a guy who was gay, but apparently the straight thing wasn't working for him! :rotfl:

I currently have crushes on some gay men, but DH doesn't mind. :rolleyes1

No matter how you spin it, I am just a plain straight girl. Boring, huh?

I find the number of responses from the gay men to be fascinating, because almost ALL of my gay friends have dated (or even been married to) girls at some point. Maybe that's less common than I think?

I am straight and have been with the same man since I was 17, 23 years now. If anything ever happened to our relationship (doubtful but for the sake of conversation) I would definitely be open to new experiences. I'm pretty sure I prefer a guy or at least a chick with accessories..... Sex is sex to me I think, it's all hot. A relationship is on another plane. :hyper2:

:rotfl2:

You know, it's not really about butts with me so I think Rick is safe. ;)
All of the gay men who make my heart go pitter-pat are kind of skinny, but very handsome, well-educated, and interesting to talk to. :)

How about those of us who are more . . . ahem . . . Well rounded?

Still well-educated, witty, and conversationally adept. But heck, we're foodies, and it shows.

How about those of us who are more . . . ahem . . . Well rounded?

Still well-educated, witty, and conversationally adept. But heck, we're foodies, and it shows.

I would be happy to add you to my "crush" list. ;) Perhaps you guys should consider hanging out with us in August.

I would be happy to add you to my "crush" list. ;) Perhaps you guys should consider hanging out with us in August.

Any other time, I'd jump at the chance! THIS AUGUST, however, is going to be VERY hectic for us. The BFGDW is in September, and I turn 40 in August, so there are plans afoot for some celebrating. So between wedding preperation and planning, and social obligaitons, I will be a basket case!

That said, we'll probably be at the Adventurers Club a couple evenings a week. It'll be the only thing keeping me sane (sane being a relative term, of course)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter