What's your sexual orientation?

What's your sexual orientation?

• I am a straight. I have only been intimately involved with men.

• I am a straight. I have only been intimately involved with women.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a woman currently intimately involved with a man.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a woman currently intimately involved with a woman.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a man currenly intimately involved with a woman.

• I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a man currenly intimately involved with a man.

• I am a gay. I have only been intimately involved other with men.

• I am a gay. I have only been intimately involved with both men and women in the past.

• I am a lesbian. I have only been intimately involved with other women.

• I am a lesbian. I have only been intimately involved with both men and women.

• I am not sure what I am yet!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am gay and have only ever been with another man. Does that mean I'm a Gold Star?

Wow I thought I would be in the minority (straight women) but it seems i'm in the majority;)

SUE:goodvibes

Since this has been bumped, I'll go on record. I'm like 7Up with women:

"Never had it, Never will" :thumbsup2

I identify as gay. However, I'm not really out. My family knows but that's about it. I'm not out at work. In HS I tried a girl but quickly realized it wasn't for me.

Since this has been bumped, I'll go on record. I'm like 7Up with women:

"Never had it, Never will" :thumbsup2

I'm sorry but this made me laugh so hard!

I guess I could say I'm bi. I've dated both men and women and just happen to fall in love with a man. If I had found the right woman then I would be with her.

I'm bi. I'm married to a man, but I still have crushes on women. (I dated a few before I met him).

Anna

Oh, hey pixierella, my name's Gabbie too! Anna is my writing name. Gabbie or Gabrielle is my middle name! Small world, eh? (Excuse the pun!) :laughing:

Gabbie

Straight. . . and only been with 1 man my whole life. He's only been with me, too. How rare is that?
We've been together since our late teens.
I have a cousin and a coworker friend who are gay.
Hi to everyone!

Both DH and I are bisexual (he calls himself ambi, like being ambidextrous lol), however now that we're married we have no intention on being with people of the same sex. I still appreciate a nice looking female, and him with good looking guys, but thats where it ends :)

"I am a bi-sexual. I identify as a man currenly intimately involved with a man."

The "currently" is 9 years... but yeah... :hug:

I had feelings for both sexes from a very early age. I remember being 3 years old and seeing a guy on a soap opera and thinking he was really cute. (beards are yummy) :woohoo:

On the flip-side, I have a sister who is 9 years older than me and she always had her girlfriends over to hang out. I had the BIGGEST crush on one of her friends to the point where I'm embarrassed anytime my sister brings it up. :sad2:

Anyhow, I'm bi. Thanks! :thumbsup2

I gotta learn to read dats better. I tried to vote and was told i had already voted. Checked the date--April 11th--I could not for hte life of me remeber voting in a poll like this in the past two days and FINALLY realized only after reading that Rob was weddig planing that it said 2008 Mystery solved, some time LAST YEAR I must have chimed in:rolleyes1

Maybe the boards should be re-named "The Straight Forum for people who like Gay People and the few gay people who actually are here" :rotfl2:

Yeah, like a couple of other of the girls I was totally surprised to see myself in the majority here:confused3
Bumping for a fresh round of voting.
see above--you confused the heck out of me:lmao:

I am one of those straight girls who doesn't get along all that well with other girls but always seem to have gay friends. What's up with that anyway:confused3 I really don't quite understand why I tend to enjoy the company of gay men more than any other group (if you are grouping people based on preference) but there it is. Anyway I am still totally head over heels in love with DH and we have been a couple for nearly 20 years--since we were college Freshman (and I had a crush on him for a couple of years before that).

I'm straight but my brother is gay. He told me in September and my parents in October. I'd cried because I felt bad he had to go through it without the support of his family. I know he was scared but my parents took it well (I think they kind of knew) Anyway I love him for who he is and shout out to all who are proud.:cutie:

Gay here as well.
No confusion what so ever.

At birth, once I popped out, I swore I would NEVER go back.

Luckily, my entire family and friends had no problems.
I officially came out around 17/18.
Was 21 when I meet someone I liked and was my first time.
Been in 2 major relationships. Still happily in my second one
for about 5 years with many many more to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter