Whats up with all the Farting ?

Let it go, Let it go
0e6cb59b6269ca386f79deccc41e4f20.gif

some facts :P Phytagoras was concerned that a person might fart out his or her soul. The historian Josephus tells us that an irreverent Roman soldier lowered his pants, bent over, and “spoke such words as you might expect upon such a posture.” The incident took place shortly before the Passover and caused a riot that led to the deaths of 10,000 people.
There were also in Medevial Japanese time a story of a man named Fukutomi, who “performed fart dances for the aristocracy.” .
Adolfo Hitler was a lifelong sufferer, he ingested 150 pills a week of a concocotion that contained the poisons strychnine and atropene, the side effects of these drugs include irritability, insomnia, and poor emotional health, a fact that came to light shortly before Hitler’s death . In november of last year, a woman in tokio was seriously burned after intestinal gas catches fire during laser surgery on her cervix, The blaze burned much of her body, including her waist and legs.

some facts :P Phytagoras was concerned that a person might fart out his or her soul. The historian Josephus tells us that an irreverent Roman soldier lowered his pants, bent over, and “spoke such words as you might expect upon such a posture.” The incident took place shortly before the Passover and caused a riot that led to the deaths of 10,000 people.
There were also in Medevial Japanese time a story of a man named Fukutomi, who “performed fart dances for the aristocracy.” .
Adolfo Hitler was a lifelong sufferer, he ingested 150 pills a week of a concocotion that contained the poisons strychnine and atropene, the side effects of these drugs include irritability, insomnia, and poor emotional health, a fact that came to light shortly before Hitler’s death . In november of last year, a woman in tokio was seriously burned after intestinal gas catches fire during laser surgery on her cervix, The blaze burned much of her body, including her waist and legs.

:scratchin:confused:

I can't help but imagine my bother-in-law being the instigator in all of these fart stories. He is notorious in our family for laying on the stink! Tall man with a beard and dark, but graying hair... Ring a bell to anyone?

Besides my BIL, other likely culprits are the many children to be found in the World. I'm a substitute teacher. Although I now primarily teach High School and Middle School, years ago I used to sub for the younger kids. I'd walk into the school in the morning and it would smell of crayons, poster paint and hope. By late afternoon, that smell had deteriorated to wet boots, farts and despair. Don't underestimate the power of little bodies to produce copious amounts of foulness!

Last edited:
Here's an idea...if the rock N Roller Coaster broke down, I think the CMs should feed the guests a bucketful of spicy wings and baked beans. Why? They all get on the roller coaster and the farts will propel the whole ride train! Praise the power of flatulence! :furious:

A nurse asked if she farted , was she contaminating the operating theatre she worked in by quietly farting in the sterile environment during operations, so a Dr named, Dr Kruszelnicki and a microbiologist in Canberra, made an experiment, and they asked a fellow worker to break wind directly onto two Petri dishes from a distance of 5 centimetres, first fully clothed, then with his trousers down. Overnight, the second Petri dish sprouted visible lumps of two types of bacteria that are usually found only in the gut and on the skin. But the flatus which had passed through clothing caused no bacteria to sprout, which suggests that clothing acts as a filter. (Science for curious discovery). So the final conclusion is Don’t fart naked near food.

There is a study fron Devon England that According to that study, the smell of farts, or hydrogen sulfide, can have some incredible health benefits, it can
can quell dementia, smelling farts could help with heart disease, diabetes, and even arthritis, Hydrogen sulfide is toxic in large doses but in tiny amount it helps protect cells and fight illness. I must be the exception confirming the rule, Every time that I smell a fart, my heart almost stops......:crazy2:

Usually around the end of a full day at Disney, while we cram into a crowd of people to watch the fireworks, I post something on Instagram about how the "Happiest Place on Earth" has transformed to the "Smelliest Place on Earth". There is really nothing quite like the combination of sweat, vomit, flatulence, trash cans, diapers that will wait until they get back to the resort to be changed- all with the lovely overnote of cinnamon roasted almonds + a whiff of cotton candy. :P #GoodTimes

This post is not to disrespect anybody, but I have a serious question. I just came back from Disney, every thing went smooth, and it was a beautiful trip, BUT, here comes the BUT, everywhere people were farting, without considerations to others, but what amazes me , is that nobody cared, they were walking inside the fumes ,like it smelled like roses, like it was soooo natural, breathing petilence from others like a treat.....one day I was in line for the tower of terror, and a fart came along, it was so bad, it revolved my stomach and I almost vomited, believe me, it took my appetite away for hours, and I had a reservation at Narcossess......not fun. I want to know if this is normal behavior over there. I know that I need to do it but in the restroom or when people are not present.....because this comes from the anus....I dont want anything to do with what comes from an anus that I don´t even know.....Do I have to behave like nothing is happening? like god is talking to me?, Can I make them know that what they just did was unrespectful and grotesque?

'Ohana dinner gets me everytime...

Usually around the end of a full day at Disney, while we cram into a crowd of people to watch the fireworks, I post something on Instagram about how the "Happiest Place on Earth" has transformed to the "Smelliest Place on Earth". There is really nothing quite like the combination of sweat, vomit, flatulence, trash cans, diapers that will wait until they get back to the resort to be changed- all with the lovely overnote of cinnamon roasted almonds + a whiff of cotton candy. :P #GoodTimes

DH can never understand why I like to view the fireworks from so far away! You just summed it up perfectly!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!