What's the better method?

CAJUNWDWFAN

Do or Do Not, There is No Try!
I have some extra cards for some quest stuff.

Is it better to trade the object in the VMK world or is it better to trade the actual code before it's entered?

Could go either way some people are willing to trade for the cards used and others want the card and the code. Some people on vmk are not willing or able to trade code because it requires of site (VMK) communication. Which is a little dillema because you do not want to get caught encouraging or suggesting that in VMK.

It depends who you are trading with really. If you have a white snowmen who needs a home.. enter his code and trade me him..;)

i think the better method is to put in the ocde in your title so you knwo the code works first... but you cant do that for room codes so you have to get them the code and hope it works out... becaus eppl have made trades for codes and they ended up not working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter