What time can I get back from chip and dale cookout

MinniMama

addicted to the mouse
If we take the boat to FW for the movie and cookout- will we be able to get a boat back to MK and a bus back to our resort after the movie?? Or should we take the car- I hate to take the car LOL

It depends on when the MK is closing. The good news is that PI will still be open. So you can catch the bus to PI and then get a bus there to your resort.

We are going to WDW in Dec. tell me about this Chip and Dale Cookout. Were and when is it? Whats it all about. Thanks for the info.

Alan

I think you may be talking about the campfire at Ft Wilderness---Chip and Dale visit, there's a sing a long and then they show a Disney movie. This is outdoors. You can purchase smores kits, from a food cart and troast marshmallows on the fires. But it isn't a cookout in the since of hamburgers, hotdogs, etc.
There is an event called the All American Bar b Q but it has many characters not just Chip & Dale (moreinfo on that on the homepage of the DIS)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!