What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chasing Ohana. We have an LATE reservation--way too late for my 3 year old, so I keep on checking every day for an earlier time.

Just got my F! MM on the date and time I was hoping for :cheer2:. Still hoping for a BOG, but am pleased I got my MM F! package :)

Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party!! Hoping to get a ressie, but during a party week, it seems nearly impossible - too few dates to choose from.

Keep the faith everyone, I checked into POP today and a reside popped open for BOG tomorrow night during our party. I have been on a mission for this one and had almost lost hope.

Definitely trying to score on the CRT reservation but do have some others that will be awesome for our little guys. Askershus for dinner should be a highlight for them along with SciFi lunch reservations that we currently have.

I have been out of the loop from the Disney scene and didn't realize how much things have changed! Realizing I am a little late on some of the planning but so looking forward to our trip! I am thinking Chef Mickey's might be another option if available from some of the posts I have been reading.

Ugg I just found out about the Osborne lights, and we had planned to do HS the one day it isn't on! So I want to switch my days around and now need an Akershus for Nov 20. I keep checking about a million times a day and nothing! Hoping it comes up before we leave.

Finally got my pre-opening CP, thanks to a fellow DIS-er. Still looking for a Wishes dessert party, but am happy now either way. :goodvibes

I'm looking for the Garden Grill. We decided to add an extra day to our trip. I'm happy about that, but hoping to get a ADR for Garden Grill - Living with the Land is one of our kids favorite rides!

Ugg I just found out about the Osborne lights, and we had planned to do HS the one day it isn't on! So I want to switch my days around and now need an Akershus for Nov 20. I keep checking about a million times a day and nothing! Hoping it comes up before we leave.
Which day is the Osborne lights not on?

and it's not even for me. It's for a friend who is taking her 4 year old and waited until the last second to tell me! The things I do for people - I even check on my iPad when I wake up in the middle of the night :confused3

Can't seem to get H&V breakfast. I have lunch there but wanna switch to breakfast!
That has always been our favorite breakfast - early in the morning no one was ever there and the character interaction amazing...but then they put in Sofia and now everyone wants to eat there!!! We were able to snag breakfast but it used to be so easy to eat there!!!

I finally got a BOG after chasing forever!! So excited! Trying to get a different day like now if possible to try and work everything in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter