What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm reposting here to try to find this person:

Okay so I was being an ADR fairy godmother for someone needing CRT 11/14 for 4 @9:30 but I forgot who in my fastpass mess. If this is you please pm me again!

Wow for what date? Just seeing how close or far out people are getting what they wanted.

I know, I still can't believe it!!! I got the BoG for Nov 1st and CRT for Nov 4 ....I have been glued to my computer looking for these.

I'm really hoping for BOG dinner November 14th, 15th, or even the 16, 17, 18th and we'll rework the rest of our plans.

I JUST got my Oct 15th BOG that I've been chasing since August. Keep the faith, everyone!

Yay! For everyone that has all the reservations they want. Good luck to those still looking! pixiedust:

I now have all the reservations I want & for the times I want (Fantasmic! Dinner Package was so hard due to limited availability---F! @ 6:30). I still look. :confused3 Made a few changes this week. :stir: I guess I need an off button. Now I'm awaiting my FP+ window next weekend.

Like many, still chasing BOG! We did the lunch there and loved it but looking for a dinner reservation!

looking for Cape May Cafe breakfast. We have a reservation already but looking for one that works better with our plans!

Good Luck Everyone!

Also re: CRT-- Last year, maybe about 2 weeks out, DH was able to get us CRT for 2 by calling and asking! This was for late lunch but it was still CRT Valentines weekend, and I was soooo thrilled! :cheer2:

Now, we are currently looking for Le Cellier V'day this year (I chose CRT last year, he chooses this year--Haha!). We have one at 8:25pm but I am hoping to get an earlier time so we can finish dinner and book it to MK for Wishes! That would be quite a magical V'day IMO! I still plan on arriving early and trying to get seated early, but I imagine it may be a madhouse!

Also, way out still, but its on my calendar to remind me to wake up early and get V&A reserved for our 1st Wedding Anniversary in May!!!!! Can't wait!!!

I've been calling T-Rex. So far no luck but I'll keep trying. I would have them do lunch but they were able to get FP+ that they really wanted and will be keeping them in the park at lunch.

Have you tried calling T-Rex directly? I've done that and have gotten in.

I've been calling T-Rex. So far no luck but I'll keep trying. I would have them do lunch but they were able to get FP+ that they really wanted and will be keeping them in the park at lunch.

Have you tried calling the direct # for T-Rex? That is how we booked our reservation there. Nothing was showing up on dining page so I read on here to call.

Have you tried calling the direct # for T-Rex? That is how we booked our reservation there. Nothing was showing up on dining page so I read on here to call.

I heard straight from disney that since trex is not a disney owned restaurant that they only get a certain amount of reservation times. They told me I was better off calling them like a week before and getting a reservation. Luckily we had to change our dates and were able to get trex through MDE. I never had to contact trex.

Don't know how this happen but just got a fp for sdmt on 10/15 6:25-7:25 off course we have dinner at six so we will have to hustle!! But I'm excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter