What makes you a bit of a nerd?

I am a history buff. That makes me a nerd according to other nerds...

I may not remember what I had for dinner last night, but I can tell you who played "Crewman #3" on that old sci-fi show from the 60's. Oh, and he was also in this show, and that show, and that other show....🤓

Talking about games consoles, specifically 4th gen (SNES, Genesis, 32X and SegaCD), 5th gen consoles (Saturn, PlayStation and N64) and 6th gen conolses (Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube and Xbox).

I think I qualify as a "Disney nerd". I'm also an accountant and I love to read so probably lots of things make me a bit of a nerd :-) My husband was a jock in school, and he is much more extroverted...I guess opposites do attract.

The most intelligent and interesting conversations I have are with me, myself and of course I. No matter the topic, we always need to agree to disagree to end the discussion so a good rest can be had by all.

I am an introvert ... but I can chat about Disney, 80's pop music, and flying/travel for days.

Might be quicker to tell you what doesn't... I'm a bookworm, gamer (tabletop and computer), techie, history buff, and into about a half-dozen fandoms (including, of course, Disney).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter