~What Is Your Favorite Daily Drink!~

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and way more than dw thinks is humanly possible:) at least 2 or three pots aday, ussualy from time i get up till bed time

DisneyDreamer8 said:
Sparkling Ice-Black Raspberry by Talking Rain

Yummy :D

I bought a case of this at Costco and I now have my hubby hooked on it. Much better then normal diet pops. Down side is I have to return the bottles to Cost Co. Diet Hansens is good too.

However my weekness is Coke. Plan old coke. Bad for my teeth (Dentist yells at me) and my waistline. I need to give it up, but can't yet. So I am just trying to drink less and more water. (only on can a day, trying to cut down.)

I think that if I gave up sugery drinks I could finally loss that post baby weight. BUT I CAN"T!!!!!!! (rather odd since I own stock in Pepsi)

disneyworld! said:
for me it is my Fiji Water~ I cannot live without! I buy it buy the case, and the super markets around here see me coming....... they will grab a case!
www.fijiwater.com

OMG Fiji is my absolute favorite water! I remember when you could only buy it at Cost Plus (world market) and it was CHEAP. We'd buy it by the case there! Then it "caught on" *sigh*

Nowadays I can't live without hot tea. Orange spice :)

MILK I really do feel like I'm going into withdrawal if I don't have some every single day. :earseek:

Water. Always have a glass of cranberry juice everyday though.

My mother in law (she's 85) went to the doctor the other day and he told her she should try to drink 8 glasses of water a day. She asked if it was alright to put a little rye in each one.......... :rolleyes:

Maybe that's why she's still go'in strong...........

Milk. I am currently going through a gallon every two days.

Used to be Coke, but trying to keep myself to one glass a day.

Apple juice! :Pinkbounc (though it must be chilled! :p)

I should problay add that I to drink aleast a glass of "pure cranberry" juice a day....it is stronge but sometimes I will add ice and ginger ale!

Maleficent13 said:

Ahh, another milk addict! Nice to meet ya! ;) We got through a gallon a day here (myself and 5 yr old and 3 yr old sons drink it, dh doesn't like milk very much and baby isn't drinking it yet!) :)

Maleficent13 said:

You sound just like me when I was pg! The only thing I ever craved was milk - drank a quart a day. I will warn you, though, both my boys ended up with milk allergies. OB & Ped couldn't say if it was definitely tied to my milk consumption, though.

Grapefruit juice or Lemonade for me, also drink water, soda once in a great while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter