~What Is Your Favorite Daily Drink!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
for me it is my Fiji Water~ I cannot live without! I buy it buy the case, and the super markets around here see me coming....... they will grab a case!
www.fijiwater.com

Diet Coke or Pepsi. Doesn't really matter which. I've cut down on my caffeine to only 2 a day and after that I drink water or Diet Vernors. (I can't have a lot of sugar so I drink the diet stuff!)

Pepsi or Dr Pepper for me. I try to have tea made, but it goes so fast that I can't always keep up.

CCOOFFFFFEEEE

and right now its Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla - DH bought me 2lbs for Christmas
people gave me Dunkin Donuts gift cards for Christmas too

Water - doesn't matter what kind, as long as it doesn't taste funny :drinking1

Dunkin Donuts Coffee in the morning but Diet Coke with lime at lunch!

jeleebeene said:

iamwithstupid.gif

Usually Deja Blue or tap.

I use to be hooked on sodas, but as soon as I started working out my freshman year in college, water has taken over and I never want to go back. :earboy2:

jeleebeene said:
Same here. I really am very picky and don't like much else. Every now and then I will drink lemonade or grape juice, but prefer water over anything else. And it is a VERY rare day that you will catch me drinking any kind of soda...I just don't like it...nor milk, nor tea, etc.

sour apple pucker snapps (sp?)

and diet coke (but not together)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter