What is with Southwest ??

About a month ago the Govt passed a regulation that the discount carriers had to show their pricing including the taxes and fees the govt charges. Before this regulation you would see a 59.00 fee but by time you checked out it could be 89.00 when you added the taxes and govt fees onto the ticket and called them out seperately so you could see what the airline charged and what the govt charged. The discount carriers are now regulated by law to show everything included in one price. They have filed suit against the govt. This way the govt can raise taxes and fees and the public just thinks it is the airlines charging more for tickets.

Also have flown Airtran and Southwest. Like airtran that you can pick you seats ahead of time instead of the cattle call boarding.

Like airtran that you can pick you seats ahead of time instead of the cattle call boarding.

Cattle Call Boarding!!!! :rotfl2: I don't know why but I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I read that!!!! Now that is a really humorous way of looking at it. I don't think I will view boarding on Southwest the same again. I see me now on 7/18 in line at Southwest....I will try to keep a straight face as I am HERDED onto the plane!!!! :rotfl:

OMG!!!! That is funny!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter