What is the current purchase with purchase item?

I just returned on Sunday the 3rd of May and this is what I can remember

at the store at Carribean Beach resort it was either a canvas tote bag for $10.00 or a rolling duffle bag for $20.00(also the same at world of disney in DTD)

The gift shop at the end of Pirates of the Carribean was a Mickey watch for 15.00

In the big store(where the fairies are) in WDW/Toontown it was a throw blanket for $15.00 (not sure if there was a second option or not)

I can't remember what we saw in Mouse Gears..hmmm must think.

Hope this helps

I just returned on Sunday the 3rd of May and this is what I can remember

at the store at Carribean Beach resort it was either a canvas tote bag for $10.00 or a rolling duffle bag for $20.00(also the same at world of disney in DTD)

The gift shop at the end of Pirates of the Carribean was a Mickey watch for 15.00

In the big store(where the fairies are) in WDW/Toontown it was a throw blanket for $15.00 (not sure if there was a second option or not)

I can't remember what we saw in Mouse Gears..hmmm must think.

Hope this helps

This is a great help - thanks so much!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! The rolling duffle bag sounds neat; hopefully I will get one. Do you happen to remember/know what the throw was themed on? Thanks again! :wizard:

The throw was one I saw at most of the stores in the parks. Mine is being shipped to me since I didn't have room in the suitcase when I came home.

It has Mickey and Minnie with the Castle in the background and tinkerbell flying. They are surrounded by flowers on the ground. It's a woven throw. When it arrives I'll put up a picture. I was thinking it looked like something that would be offered just during the Flower and Garden Festival since it had flowers in it but it may be around longer than that.

DH had said he saw a fleece castle blanket offered when we were there over spring break a couple of weeks ago but he didn't show it to me to buy it then and I didn't see it on my trip last week.

I also saw the rolling duffle bag offered in a few places, a tote and the Mickey watch in both men and ladies sizes. The Mickey watches and totes seemed to be offered everywhere I turned around. :rotfl:

The current offerings sound great!! Hopefully they will be available when we arrive!

I would be curious to know what the current special is too!!! We leave next Saturday!
I have to say though, I have 2 of the Disney Cruise Line Rolling duffles and BOTH of them have broken zippers now. The fabric and zipper came apart from one another. And no, the bags were not over stuffed. I am not sure I would get another one.

Here you go SRUAlmn, this was from Feb '09 though.
WDW2009072.jpg

http://www.laughingplace.com/showpi...dw+fleece+throw+so+soft+$15+with+$40+purchase

this should link you to the castle throw if not search castle throw and you will find a link in the thread. Its adorable I hope they have it when we go Dec 13th.

Thanks for the link to the pic - I agree with other posters, this throw is fantastic! I swear it's a plot by Disney to make me wanna come back for the holidays, and luckily I have those ressies made too... :lmao:

I will be looking for this throw when we go down,, hope it's still there.
Mary

I just got back on Friday. I saw a throw (didn't even look at it because I have three) and a watch. Both were 15 when you spend 50. I didn't care for the watch.

There was also a $1 tanagram pin if you spent $30 on pins.

In May @ ASMo I believe it was if you spend $30 or $40 it was a big tote bag for $10 or $15.

But at DTD at WoD it was a different canvas tote, which I thought was much nicer and then if more was spent it was a throw with mickey and minnie and the castle behind them, we got the throw.

I just got back on Friday. I saw a throw (didn't even look at it because I have three) and a watch. Both were 15 when you spend 50. I didn't care for the watch.

There was also a $1 tanagram pin if you spent $30 on pins.

In May @ ASMo I believe it was if you spend $30 or $40 it was a big tote bag for $10 or $15.

But at DTD at WoD it was a different canvas tote, which I thought was much nicer and then if more was spent it was a throw with mickey and minnie and the castle behind them, we got the throw.

Thanks Both :thumbsup2

Appreciate the replies. Seems these items don't change much over time ;)
Will be able to check out myself tomorrow - we leave for airport today!!:yay:

The rolling duffel is small.....and we used it as an extra checked bag on out way home and it is so cheaply made that it got a hole in it from the airlines (only time to use it)

the canvas bag is quite durable....I use it all the time.

I can't believe how smart I am.:goodvibes I had a combination campstool-backpack that I used for many years at WDW. It was really showing it's age- held together with duct tape and a prayer. Anyway, the offer is now a blue backpack if you spend $25 or more. This past trip the zipper broke on my old backpack so I used the velcro attatchments on the old backpack, and sewed them onto the new backpack, so the camping stool is now attatched to my new blue disney backpack. I wish I knew how to post pictures. It's a thing of beauty, usefull, and worth it's weight in gold for watching parades or waiting for busses.

Is there anything new going on right now????

My DD just ripped her disney blanket. It has a pic of the castle on it covered in ice lights. does anyone know if they will bring these back???

Is there anything new going on right now????

My DD just ripped her disney blanket. It has a pic of the castle on it covered in ice lights. does anyone know if they will bring these back???

I picked one up a few weeks ago at the disney store in prime outlets $10.00.

Then I saw them at the $10.00 or less store in Downtown Disney about 2 weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter