What is the current purchase with purchase item?

The Castle fleece throw is the softest fleece ever. We got three. They are nicer than any others I've come across. Highly recommend them!!!

O LOVE my castle throw! I even got one for my girlfriend who was watching my puppy as a thank you (along with a few things for her kids;) ) Needless to say her 2.5 has clamed it as hers!:rotfl2: I kniid of feel bad... Not bad enough to give up mine!:lmao:

Count me in as another one who loves the castle throw! It is so soft and so pretty. I also got the Minnie/Mickey throw at MouseGear, the rolling duffel bag at DTD and the holiday tote at Sport Goofy!

Now this is making me want to head into the MK on the 10th lol Oh well one day won't hurt I hope. Will they ship it home?

Here is the Mickey and Minnie throw, I had to have it:

WDW10-08trip179.jpg

We just got back last night. DW got the canvas tote for $10 at ASSP with spending $30. Got both throws, the fleece for $15 at MK and the woven throw at Epcot for $15, both are very nice. We also bought the nylon carry-on bag with wheels from World of Disney, it was $20 with a $50 purchase, and says Walt Disney World with the Mickey figure and 1971. That worked great as a carry on for the flight back home, and wheeled great through the airports. :)

OK, just gotta ask....does anyone still have the vouchers and not want them? (rude, I know, but if you don't want them I can put them to good use :thumbsup2 )

Anne

I HAVE to have that blanket.. I love love love it!!!
Does any store in Epcot have it or just certain stores?

I think there are many places in the parks to get it because I got mine at the Muppets store in DHS and I saw it at Star Traders in MK.

I don't know about the Christmas store, but it's available at more stores than the Emporium. I got mine at Mickey's Star Traders in Tomorrowland last Sunday.

The throw at Epcot it gorgeous. It sounds like the one being described earlier in the thread that is available at HS. It's a little bigger than the castle throw and has Mickey and Minnie sitting by the fireplace with a snowman peeking in the window. I got 2 of those, I just couldn't resist! :)

I also got the holiday tote bag at Everything Pop.

I also got the lithographs that were described earlier in the thread. I ate at the Garden Grill and they gave me a voucher for them. I had to pick them up at the World of Disney store information desk. Lots of people had the vouchers. I'm sure they were coming from more places than the Garden Grill though. The lithographs are great! I am framing mine and hanging them in my dining room!

I would LOVE this ! I am eating there on thursday night. I hope they still have them.

I think there are many places in the parks to get it because I got mine at the Muppets store in DHS and I saw it at Star Traders in MK.

Last week Star Traders only had the castle throw. That's where I got mine. I couldn't find the Mickey and Minnie anywhere at MK.

I got my Mickey and Minnie one at Epcot at Mouse Gears.

And the tote from Pop is pretty plain. It is a regular tan tote with a red bottom. It says Walt Disney World 1971 in the middle in green. And the handles are red and green striped.

Just got back late last night - I got the Mickey & Minnie woven blanket at Mouse Gears in Epcot, I saw them all over in Epcot. I saw the gorgeous fleece castle throw in MK at a few places but didn't buy enough to get that one. In AK at Island Mercantile you could choose a pin (pre-selected) for $1 with a minimum pin purchase, can't remember the amount. There were a few other PWP items throughout the parks but now I'm forgetting! The tote was in the Dolphin gift shop as well. It was very large with striped green & red handles & I think said Disney 1971 or something like that in the middle.

The best deal is these green handled totes they have all over - but many stores ran out - they are only $2.95! Yes $2.95! I saw them in the Soarin gift shop in The Land, at Main Street Emporium in MK & someplace along the Main Street going into DHS. They aren't high quality but I got a bunch for gift bags..it has a Mickey shaped topiary tree on the front, dropping Mickey shaped leaves, and it says "Every Tree Has Character" on it. SO CUTE for $2.95! I will download my pictures tonight & see if I have a pic of the tote to post. 10% of the proceeds go towards the Disney Worldwide Conseratoin Fund.

I got one of the castle throws, but my mom didn't know it was a MK exclusive and missed out. Is there anyway to get one if you are not at the park like maybe the merchandise email or number? I would love to get her one for Christmas, and I could think of $40 worth of stuff to order to get one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter