What do you do with people that cut in line to meet up with group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, no problem, it is possible to get lost in so many posts.

Second, I respect your attempt to spread awareness but I just being realistic here, nobody on board ever changed their minds, not cuters, nor blockers.

They're all just entitled.

Not sure why the link won't work. But Wikipedia states cutting in line is "the act of entering a queue or line at any position other than the end". They also state that "A negative response from the rear of the line is expected" and that 54% chance off people will object when one person cuts, and a 91.3% chance people will react when two people cut.

So those of you who line cut, you are taking your chances.

it probably doesn't link because it's in the the middle of being edited by KellyNY.

that's the thing about Wikipedia, it can say whatever one wants it to say.

it probably doesn't link because it's in the the middle of being edited by KellyNY.

that's the thing about Wikipedia, it can say whatever one wants it to say.

I wasn't going to say anything but seriously a personal attack like that :confused3. Most of it has been civil discussion until you come with off the wall comments. I guess you really like to be the center of attention. :confused: I guess you are entitled to that :rotfl:.

The good news KellyNY you don't have to have a conversation with MikeandReneePlus5 to take this shot!

silly

It isn't a matter of comparing waiting times. Everyone's wait is the same. Identical. It's just that someone was hitting the bathroom or getting a FP or a soda while you were standing in a queue. And that, you don't like, because.... well I really couldn't say. Jealousy? the old "it's not fair!" complaint?

Which is different from waiting. If anything but being in the line for the attraction could possibly be considered waiting, wait times would be calculated from the exit of the previous attraction (which is impossible, because not everyone tours exactly the same).

Probably more frequently than many others, I get handed the wait time card when I enter a queue. Maybe I look reliable, maybe it's coincidence, I don't know. But never, ever, ever, have I been given that card at the exit of any attraction to head to another. Heaven knows, I'd skew the time badly.

No, if you're performing some action other than being in the attraction line, you're not waiting for that attraction. See any dictionary for clarification.

I wasn't going to say anything but seriously a personal attack like that :confused3. Most of it has been civil discussion until you come with off the wall comments. I guess you really like to be the center of attention. :confused: I guess you are entitled to that :rotfl:.

The good news KellyNY you don't have to have a conversation with MikeandReneePlus5 to take this shot!

Thank you! That is his second attack on me on this thread, I just ignore him. :)

They think they are entitled to be entitled.:)

OK! it took me this long to read back and catch up (um, catch up on this thread, not to my family in line....;))

but every time I saw "the word" I promise I took a drink..

What I'm asking you is based in reality. People have emergencies, they sometimes have to leave the line. I know from your previous posts that you consider them rejoining their group "cutting". Many if not most people in the general population would disagree, therefore your view of cutting will never cease. So, given that, would you rather someone else try to block them, or that everybody just chill and let them by?

No one is talking about people rejoining after an emergency. What they are talking about is line holders, like the poster who sends her husband in while she and her kids do something else because why should they wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter