What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

I have been known to cry at WDW...unfortunatly it's not the music...it seems to happen after I have had a meal and the server presents me with the bill!!:sad1:

"Baby Mine" from Dumbo, "When She Loved Me" from TS2 and "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella.

"It's a small world." Probably because I'm pulling my hair out whenever I hear it.

circle of life, the lion king. there is something about those opening bars and that scene that is so beautiful and moving

"You've Got a Friend in Me," gets me every time. My DS16 was almost two when we first saw Toy Story at the theater and it has been a love affair with him ever since. Just brings me back to his Buzz and Woody room that had just been his Mickey nursery... sigh.

"You've got a friend in me" was the song I danced to with my dad on my wedding day.

Only one has mentioned mine....Fantasmic..and I tear up EVERY time I hear it! I also tear up a lot in Wishes. Disney happy tears, tho..

OP here...ooh i totally forgot about Baby Mine....thats my lullaby sing to my 3 year old....sang it so much when he was a baby....so much that he wont let me sing it to my 4 month old baby girl lol

"Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas from the movie "Meet the Robinsons" always get's me a little choked up! :sad:

Oh, yeah, I forgot this one before. But definitely has that effect!

Also remembered "No Way Out" from Brother Bear. Every time I watch that movie and get to that part, I find myself in tears. :sad1:

I had to stop listening to Wishes on my way to work because I'd get there with red eyes. I can only blame allergies so much!

ETA: I forgot Fantasmic! I always cry at the end when Mickey beats the evil queen. DH thinks I'm a nutcase!

I cry like a baby every time I hear Baby Mine. The first time I ever heard was this year at Disneyland during the fireworks show. I couldn't leave the park without buying a cd that had the song. Now I listen to it almost every day and still cry.

As a graduate of Tulane University, I must admit that the Princess and the Frog holds a special place in my heart.

"I'll Try" by Jonatha Brooke from Return to Neverland. It's such an emotional song. The scenes in the movie that the song accompanies is so sad!

Mostly, the songs that can really pull me to tears are instrumentals!
And usually by Alan Menken!

"Farewell" in Pocahontas & "The King of Pride Rock" in The Lion King are definitely ones that stand out in my mind right now.

When She Loved Me from Toy Story 2

You'll Be In My Heart from Tarzan

If I Never Knew You from Pocahontas

We Are One from The Lion King 2

One of Us from The Lion King 2

And I second intrumentals, Espically;

This Land from The Lion King

The last minute or so of To Die For from The Lion King

King of Pride Rock from The Lion King

Farewell from Pocahontas

One Day from Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter