What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

Lots of Disney songs make me cry, including most of the ones mentioned, but the one that gets me the most is Circle of Life from The Lion King. Something about it is so powerful! I am glad I'm not the only crybaby in the bunch!:rolleyes1

"You'll be in my heart" and the upbeat ohana song ( I have 4 adopted cousins and friends are fostering to adopt 3 siblings)

This is kind of pathetic but when we went last Feb (2009) I got misty eyed when they played Celebrate You during the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade. It was a one time thing...not to happen again :lmao:

However, I do get kinda misty listening to the Wishes soundtrack also

The music when you walk into EPCOT. I have the WDW parks CD and it gets me everytime in I listen to it in the car:)

:sad2:Mine is Jessie's song on TS2...When she loved me.

Whats yours?????

Definitely "When She Loved Me" from TS2. Total water works each and every time.

"Baby Mine" from Dumbo is a definite runner-up. There's also that song from Alice in Wonderland (I cannot think of the name) that starts off with, "I get very good advice, but I very seldom follow it ..." that makes me a bit teary-eyed.

DITTO to TS2 Jessie's song and Dumbo's song. Also TS2 makes me think of TS3 and now I'm really tearing up>:rotfl2:

Wishes for sure. I cry every single time. I listen to the CD in the car, and I'm sure people seeing my bawl my eyes out while driving down the road must wonder about me. The two Toy Story songs previously mentioned, Part of Your World, Reflection and Circle of Life (particularly a live performance)all get me going.

The one that would make you go :confused3 is If You Believe from one of the Princess Stories videos. My DD loved this song, and would have me rewind the video over and over so she could sing it. She would listen to it on her little mix stick and belt it out from the backseat of the car. Now whenever I hear it I think of that little voice so happily singing that song, and I just dissolve in to tears.

"Candle on the Water" from Pete's Dragon

:thumbsup2 I love this song! Of course, I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it in your post. Thanks for re-viving my memory. I have to buy Pete's Dragon on DVD. My old VHS copy is just that ... Old. I'm off to hopefully find a video of the song on YouTube.

All your choices are great. But for me, my top choice would be The Little Mermaid, "Part of Your World." Ariel's dream to have legs and be out of the water.

I wanna be where the people are, I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin,' walkin' around on those, Whaddya call 'em? Oh, feet
Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far, Legs are required for jumpin', dancin,' Strollin' along down the, What's that word again? Street
Up where they walk, Up where they run, Up where they stay all day in the sun, Wanderin' free, wish I could be, Part of that world

:thumbsup2

1) "Beauty and the Beast"
2) "Reflection"
3) "You'll Be In My Heart"
4) "Part Of Your World"
5) "Colors Of The Wind"

:sad2:Mine is Jessie's song on TS2...When she loved me.

Whats yours?????

"You'll Be in My Heart" I think it's from Tarzan. My nephew would sing it when he was little and I always teared up.

"Remember the Magic" by Brian McKnight - it's from the 20th anniversary celebration. It was the last song we played at our reception for our Fairy Tale Wedding :lovestruc

"baby mine" in Dumbo :( so sad

All those make me cry....since I had DD I can't even bring myself to watch Dumbo, we did it once I couldn't stop crying :sad2:

Another one that makes me cry is "Go the Distance" from Hercules, it was my 8th grade graduation song lol.

I have a Disney CD and Eeyore's Lullaby (Never Alone), not sure why but its just so sad and I cry when I hear it...I am getting weepy thinking about it.

And "If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas.

My father cannot take "When you wish upon a star" without balling like a little boy.. it is hysterical!

I am SUCH a baby. I was watching a clip of the Voices Liberty (in the American Adventure at World Showcase) singing "Golden Dream" and I got all teary-eyed. Here is the clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXcs3vQGr9o

Honestly it doesn't take much, but I think Jesse's song from Toy Story 2, Wishes and Spectromagic all will guarantee Nigara Falls

"Golden Dream" from American Adventure
"Two Worlds, One Family" from Tarzan
"Best Friends" from The Fox and the Hound
"Candle on the Water" from Pete's Dragon
"Circle of Life"
"Steady as the Beating Drum" from Pocahontas
"God Help the Outcasts" and "Heaven's Light/Hellfire" from Hunchback
"The Age of Not Believing" from Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Okay, I admit it: I cry at songs a lot.

:thumbsup2 I love this song! Of course, I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it in your post. Thanks for re-viving my memory. I have to buy Pete's Dragon on DVD. My old VHS copy is just that ... Old. I'm off to hopefully find a video of the song on YouTube.

Pete's Dragon is available for $13 at Target...just bought it the other day!!

Go the Distance from Hercules. We adopted a baby boy last year and almost had to give him back because of some interference with the birthfathers family. I hear that song and think about how much he had to go through being shuffled around and the thought of almost losing him still kills me. He went through a lot during the first 10 days of life and he is where he belongs. His first trip to WDW will be in December at 17 months old. We are so lucky to have him.

"Baby Mine" -

My daughter sings this to our beautiful new grand daughter & I tear up listening to her sing it & watching them together.
:dumbo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter